    if someone could please help me find one.
    thanks in advance.
    sachin.

    sachin, Dec 19, 2005

  2. sachin wrote:

    > i am searching for a html 2 pdf freeware.
    > i have found a similar thread but the reply to it is not a freeware.

    The tools that I mentioned in my reply (Xalan, Fop) are free or at least
    have free versions (Saxon).
    --
    Johannes Koch
    (Te Deum, 4th cent.)

    Johannes Koch, Dec 19, 2005

  3. sachin

    sachin Guest

    >The tools that I mentioned in my reply (Xalan, Fop) are free or at least
    >have free versions (Saxon).

    but dont we have to learn and use FO for converting from HTML2PDF using
    Fop??

    sachin, Dec 19, 2005
  4. sachin wrote:
    >>The tools that I mentioned in my reply (Xalan, Fop) are free or at least
    >>have free versions (Saxon).

    > but dont we have to learn and use FO for converting from HTML2PDF using
    > Fop??

    Yes, but you complained about the tools not being free.
    --
    Johannes Koch
    Spem in alium nunquam habui praeter in te, Deus Israel.

    Johannes Koch, Dec 19, 2005
  5. sachin

    Guest

    search for pdf 995 on google