HTML 4.01 Strict & the Target attribute

Travis Newbury

I have a similar yet different issue. I set up Opera to open popups in the
background. Sometimes i click what looks like a link, and "nothing"
happens. I try 3 times, until I see that it was a popup, how sweet.

cause and effect

Lauri Raittila

Be careful that you don't get annoying and lose the client though. We
had a client that wanted a 100% flash site. It did not matter to him
that people might not see it. "All my clients use flash" he was sure of
it.

I do lots of stuff for free for good cause, so I have no problem lusing
money, I just get more free time if someone won't like my style - and of
course I don't just say it is stupid to do this or that, but also give
few pointers as well.
We warned, he said no, so we built him a 100% flash site.

And now, if I considered hiring your company, and noticed you had made
such site, I would not hire you.