    yellow and
    the CONTAINERCONTENT not pink but grey.

    THX all for help - maybe i misunderstood CSS in HTML4

    GP, Jul 18, 2004

  2. GP

    Neal Guest

    > Hello all,
    > i read postings below and played a little bit with HTML 4 and CSS but the
    > reult is not like i want.
    >
    > Can anybody view my example page and help me to analyse where the
    > problem it
    > !?
    >
    > In my opinion the "CONTENTLIST ROW " shouldn't be bold,
    > the "CONTENTLIST CONTENTLIST1 ROW CONTAINERCONTENT" background not green
    > but
    > yellow and
    > the CONTAINERCONTENT not pink but grey.
    >
    > THX all for help - maybe i misunderstood CSS in HTML4

    Do not send attachments to this ng. Post a URL.

    Neal, Jul 18, 2004

  3. > Hello all,
    > i read postings below and played a little bit with HTML 4 and CSS but the
    > reult is not like i want.
    >
    > Can anybody view my example page and help me to analyse where the problem it
    > !?
    >
    > In my opinion the "CONTENTLIST ROW " shouldn't be bold,
    > the "CONTENTLIST CONTENTLIST1 ROW CONTAINERCONTENT" background not green but
    > yellow and
    > the CONTAINERCONTENT not pink but grey.
    >
    > THX all for help - maybe i misunderstood CSS in HTML4

    For the others that doesn't accept attachments.
    You can find the page at:
    http://www.evandervaart.nl/news/test.html (best viewed with IE)

    A modified version of the page at:
    http://www.evandervaart.nl/news/test2.html
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart

    Edwin van der Vaart, Jul 18, 2004
  4. GP

    Andy Tang Guest

    > Hello all,
    > i read postings below and played a little bit with HTML 4 and CSS but the
    > reult is not like i want.
    >
    > Can anybody view my example page and help me to analyse where the problem it
    > !?

    It looks different in different browsers. So I decided to try validating
    it and it would validate the HTML (but the CSS seems okay).

    Try:
    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.evandervaart.nl%2Fnews%2Ftest.html

    Andy Tang, Jul 21, 2004

  5. >> Hello all,
    >> i read postings below and played a little bit with HTML 4 and CSS but the
    >> reult is not like i want.
    >>
    >> Can anybody view my example page and help me to analyse where the
    >> problem it
    >> !?
    >>

    > It looks different in different browsers. So I decided to try validating
    > it and it would validate the HTML (but the CSS seems okay).
    >
    > Try:
    > http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.evandervaart.nl%2Fnews%2Ftest.html

    Did you view the http://www.evandervaart.nl/news/test2.html too.
    Can you suggest the best way to remove the white space between the
    coloured lines of the table? I tried margin: 0em and padding: 0em, but
    still got the white space between the rows. However when I'm using <p>
    the white space are gone.
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart

    Edwin van der Vaart, Jul 21, 2004
  6. Andy Tang wrote:
    > Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
    >
    >> Did you view the http://www.evandervaart.nl/news/test2.html too.
    >> Can you suggest the best way to remove the white space between the
    >> coloured lines of the table? I tried margin: 0em and padding: 0em, but
    >> still got the white space between the rows. However when I'm using <p>
    >> the white space are gone.

    > I think you need to use good old cellpadding="0" and cellspacing="0".

    Thanx, I was indeed forgotten the cellpadding and cellspacing.

    > I'm not sure there's a css style that can change that yet.

    That's too bad. :-(
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart

    Edwin van der Vaart, Jul 22, 2004