HTML and Applet origin not the same

annie

Hi

I'm using a java applet (TraceViewerApplet) to draw an image on a web
page. The problem is that the origin java draws from is 5 pixels
below where the image is loaded on the web page. I can display the
whole image by making the HTML image size 5 pixels more than the
applet draws but does anyone know how the origins could have become
different and/or what I could look for to find the source of the
error?

Many thanks.

Andrew Thompson

annie wrote:
I'm using a java applet (TraceViewerApplet) to draw an image on a web
page.

I cannot see the problem with
your web page..

What I can see, validates well,