HTML and CSS validation of password protected pages

Luigi Donatello Asero

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:

But doesn't it get your goat that she probably killfiled you first?

She may put me in her killfile all the times she wants.
Anyway, I never killfile anyone, not radicals, not smart-assed broads,
not teenage(-ish) wisecracking jerks, -not anyone. I may not read their
crap and probably wouldn't reply to any drivel they spew, but why give
them the satisfaction of knowing they are important enough in your life
for you to take special action over?

You are free to put them or not in your killfile.
It is up to you
Another thing is, and more important, that people are people and no one
has a good day everyday. However, personalities do come out in
newsgroups and you do have the choice of how to respond on both a
general and individual basis.

I know that. That is why some people who have got a warning are not in the
killfile yet...

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Luigi said:
And there is also the name of my one-man business.

Yesterday, we ordered a pizza.

Deliveryboy: Knock-knock. "Hi, I'm Luigi and here is your pizza."

Me: "Luigi, do you take the orders, bake the pizzas, and deliver them,
too?"

Deliveryboy: "No, why?"

Me: "Aren't you a one-man business?"

I love it when you say ... one-man business ...

Luigi Donatello Asero

Stan McCann said:
I'd guess you got into hers first.

No problem if she did not, if she did, if she did
it first or afterwards. It does not play any role for me.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Mark Parnell quothed:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Neredbojias

Why tell them? I very rarely, if ever, tell someone they are in my
killfile. I just stick them there and forget about them. And unlike
Barbara, I don't clear it out. :)

Uh huh, were I to have anyone killfiled, I'd do the same. If you
killfile someone, that suggests you don't want to have anything to do
with him anymore.
(dorayme would have a field day with the above paragraph if she was
around...)

Where is she, at the movies?

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
She may put me in her killfile all the times she wants.

Once could be enough.
You are free to put them or not in your killfile.
It is up to you

Of course. But why bother unless there are _so_ many people out there
you want to killfile that it becomes a nuisance to skip them? (And in
that case the problem would probably be mostly you.)
I know that. That is why some people who have got a warning are not in the
killfile yet...

I might suggest that warnings like that could be counter-productive.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
Not as a result of his talents but for the way he used them.

Which is exactly what we are talking about, isn't it?

dorayme

From: "Jonathan N. Little said:
Luigi here is like that *other guy*, but
without the potty mouth; more interesting in mind games.

Is this a gratuitous personal insult to me?

Mark Parnell

Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, dorayme
Is this a gratuitous personal insult to me?

I doubt it. Few people would be game to describe a female Martian as a
"guy". I'm not sure who Jonathan *was* talking about, though I have a
few ideas.

Luigi Donatello Asero

Mark Parnell said:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, dorayme

I doubt it. Few people would be game to describe a female Martian as a
"guy". I'm not sure who Jonathan *was* talking about, though I have a
few ideas.

She might be a Martian movie-star....

dorayme

From: Mark Parnell said:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Neredbojias

Why tell them? I very rarely, if ever, tell someone they are in my
killfile. I just stick them there and forget about them. And unlike
Barbara, I don't clear it out. :)

(dorayme would have a field day with the above paragraph if she was
around...)

Well, "she" is sort of on hols, having a hol from the hols for a
few hours every now and again (Clients seem to want little
changes and updates at any time of the day or night!).

No, I don't blame anyone for kfing anyone. And I doubt if they
do it because they think their victims are important. This
sounds a bit too pop psychological for my taste. Or hurt!

I have searched high and low for a facility to kf myself and
failed. My interest is really to see what it might be like to be
in my own killfile all alone... I am sort of interested more in
the phenomenology (this too 'potty mouthed" for _you_ Jonathan?
Not _interesting_ enough a mind game?) of the killfile than the
ethics or justice of it...

Mark Parnell

Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, dorayme
I have searched high and low for a facility to kf myself and
failed.

Get a new newsreader. ;-) My newsreader would allow me to killfile
myself if I wanted to.

Luigi Donatello Asero

No, I don't blame anyone for kfing anyone. Fine

And I doubt if they
do it because they think their victims are important. This
sounds a bit too pop psychological for my taste.
You are probably right.
The point is that I like having a dialogue. If the one I write or talk to does not seem to want to have a dialogue, why shoud I bother to read what he or she writes?
Take care

dorayme

Mark Parnell said:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Luigi Donatello Asero

My brother's a mechanic.

I have a relative that is a motor trimmer. Discovered it on the
internet. In a country town, Australia!

dorayme

Mark Parnell said:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, dorayme

Get a new newsreader. ;-) My newsreader would allow me to killfile
myself if I wanted to.

I will be seeing my lawyer soon on a business matter, I will try
to remember to ask her if it is quite legal to aid and abet such
NG euthanasia...

dorayme

Mark Parnell said:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, dorayme

I doubt it. Few people would be game to describe a female Martian as a
"guy". I'm not sure who Jonathan *was* talking about, though I have a
few ideas.

Oops... I better cut out the bitter asides I have started putting
in then... (until I get to the bottom of this! My shrink did not
know what "potty mouthed" meant and seemed unconvinced by my
explanation. She wanted to get in touch with Mr Little as she
suspects a lot of her patients have "this' condition." she wants
to write a paper on the matter, is prepared for co-authorship
with Mr Little if need be...)

Anyway, what has all this got to do with html or css?