HTML and JavaScript Documents in tree view and Preview functionality

kk

Hello,
I want to build an html control that will be having two sides.

- Left hand side will show all the files in a tree view. The file can be of any type like: word, Text etc.
- Right Hand side will show the preview of the document selected in Tree view on the left hand side.

I didn't find FileReader working in IE 10. On chrome it reads xml and text files only. Can you please confirm what types of file FileReader supports?

Please help.

Thanks!

Adrienne Boswell

kk said:
Hello,
I want to build an html control that will be having two sides.

- Left hand side will show all the files in a tree view. The file can
be of any type like: word, Text etc. - Right Hand side will show the
preview of the document selected in Tree view on the left hand side.

I didn't find FileReader working in IE 10. On chrome it reads xml and
text files only. Can you please confirm what types of file FileReader
supports?

Please help.

Thanks!

Does this help?