HTML appears on ebay pages

JHI

When I go to Ebay the pages appear with the html codes showing, as well as
other problems, like the page is way to wide. I have to scroll far left to
see the whole page and other things. The page is just not right. I recently
installed McAfee security suite and the problem seems to have started at
about that time.

Please advise.

Jeff

Steve R.

JHI wrote in message ...
When I go to Ebay the pages appear with the html codes showing,

Are you talking about the 'home' Ebay page at http://www.ebay.com or a
particular page that you have created for your auctions, where it's
possible to markup your own HTML?

If it's your own page please suplly the URL.

JHI

The ebay home seems ok, any any other page on the site seems to be a
problem. Also, when I select the "contact us" button I get the can't find
server page.
Thanks.