    about that time.

    Please advise.

    Jeff

    JHI, Feb 3, 2004

  2. JHI

    Steve R. Guest

    JHI wrote in message ...
    > When I go to Ebay the pages appear with the html codes showing,

    Are you talking about the 'home' Ebay page at http://www.ebay.com or a
    particular page that you have created for your auctions, where it's
    possible to markup your own HTML?

    If it's your own page please suplly the URL.

    Steve R., Feb 3, 2004

  3. JHI

    JHI Guest

    The ebay home seems ok, any any other page on the site seems to be a
    problem. Also, when I select the "contact us" button I get the can't find
    server page.
    Thanks.

    JHI, Feb 3, 2004