Html code beautifier

Joe Snodgrass

I'm looking for an html code beautifier. Would anybody know where I
can get such a thing? TIA.

Jerry Stuckle

I'm looking for an html code beautifier. Would anybody know where I
can get such a thing? TIA.

Try an html newsgroup.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

Lew

I'm looking for an html [sic] code beautifier. Would anybody know where I
can get such a thing? TIA.

Try an html [sic] newsgroup.

Oh, come on. Help out a cross-posting brother who posts to every other group
*but* an HTML newsgroup:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=html+code+beautifier

Also, the OP might wish to consider using one of the popular IDEs (Integrated
Development Environments) out there, such as emacs; they all know how to
"beautify" HTML. (Beauty is in your eye, beholder.)

Graham Hobbs

I'm looking for an html [sic] code beautifier. Would anybody know where I
can get such a thing? TIA.

Try an html [sic] newsgroup.

Oh, come on. Help out a cross-posting brother who posts to every other group
*but* an HTML newsgroup:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=html+code+beautifier

Also, the OP might wish to consider using one of the popular IDEs (Integrated
Development Environments) out there, such as emacs; they all know how to
"beautify" HTML. (Beauty is in your eye, beholder.)
Hey Lew,
That link was neat!
Graham

Bill B

I'm looking for an html code beautifier. Would anybody know where I
can get such a thing? TIA.

Notepad++ has a decent HTML Tidy tool. Has other good attributes also.

Bill B

Roedy Green

I'm looking for an html code beautifier. Would anybody know where I
can get such a thing? TIA.

I use a combination of tools:

HTMLTidy which requires a lot of configuring. See
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/htmltidy.html

HTMLTidy does a fair number of idiotic things to the code. I use a
Funduc Search/replace script to clean up after it.

Then I use Compactor to get rid of any excess blank space.
see http://mindprod.com/products1.html#COMPACTOR

I have my own tidier on the stack in a state of partial completion
with several projects ahead of it.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

Jerry Stuckle

I'm looking for an html [sic] code beautifier. Would anybody know
where I
can get such a thing? TIA.

Try an html [sic] newsgroup.

Oh, come on. Help out a cross-posting brother who posts to every other
group *but* an HTML newsgroup:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=html+code+beautifier

Also, the OP might wish to consider using one of the popular IDEs
(Integrated Development Environments) out there, such as emacs; they all
know how to "beautify" HTML. (Beauty is in your eye, beholder.)

Yes, he posted everyplace but an appropriate newsgroup.

However, anyone can google for an answer. But that seldom gets good
recommendations - which he can get if he asks in the appropriate newsgroup.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
(e-mail address removed)
==================

Twayne

In
Joe Snodgrass said:
I'm looking for an html code beautifier. Would anybody
know where I can get such a thing? TIA.

Find tidy.exe for HTML with a search engine

Graham Hobbs

+1 on notepad++. It's great. I use it for just about everything on
windows boxes
Without me doing a lot of reading (am major busy), how does it compare
to ISPF?

Joined
May 20, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
HTML Beautifier .Net is advanced and flexible solution for .Net applications to filter, clean up and modify HTML, XHTML, ASPX, XML documents at server-side. The component can be easily integrated into any type of .Net application, either ASP.Net websites, Console or Windows Forms applications, to replace, remove or change any HTML/ASPX/XML tags, attributes, CSS, scripts, comments, forms, everything what you want to change in HTML document on fly.