    im a student in need of help. can anyone give me the code to make text
    appear just below a link when clicked(not a pop-up)??
    , Feb 6, 2008

  2. Ray Guest

    On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 03:01:52 -0800 (PST), wrote:

    >hi there
    >im a student in need of help. can anyone give me the code to make text
    >appear just below a link when clicked(not a pop-up)??

    Have a look here:
    http://demo.fairsky.us/javascript/reveal_hide.html.

    Just Ray
    Put your church or other christian based organization
    on the internet today! Visit our website:
    http://www.goodnewswebdesign.com
    A Christian Web Design Company
    Ray, Feb 6, 2008

  3. Sam UK Guest

    wrote:
    > hi there
    > im a student in need of help. can anyone give me the code to make text
    > appear just below a link when clicked(not a pop-up)??

    Tell you what. Have a go at it, show me that you've actually made some
    effort to do your homework, and I will be happy to help you solve any
    problems.
    Sam UK, Feb 7, 2008
  4. dorayme Guest

    In article
    <
    m>,
    wrote:

    > hi there
    > im a student in need of help. can anyone give me the code to make text
    > appear just below a link when clicked(not a pop-up)??

    Like this:

    http://netweaver.com.au/alt/link.html

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Feb 7, 2008
  5. Ed Jay Guest

    dorayme scribed:

    >In article
    ><
    >m>,
    > wrote:
    >
    >> hi there
    >> im a student in need of help. can anyone give me the code to make text
    >> appear just below a link when clicked(not a pop-up)??

    >Like this:
    >
    >http://netweaver.com.au/alt/link.html

    That's one way. Another way would be to use a div containing the hidden text
    and use javascript to change the display style of that div. E.g.,

    function show(div_id) {
    target = document.getElementById(div_id);
    target.style.display = "";
    }

    All your hidden text.....
    --
    Ed Jay (remove 'M' to respond by email)
    Ed Jay, Feb 7, 2008
  6. dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Ed Jay <> wrote:

    > dorayme scribed:
    >
    > >In article
    > ><
    > >m>,
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >> hi there
    > >> im a student in need of help. can anyone give me the code to make text
    > >> appear just below a link when clicked(not a pop-up)??

    > >Like this:
    > >
    > >http://netweaver.com.au/alt/link.html

    > That's one way. Another way would be to use a div containing the hidden text
    > and use javascript to change the display style of that div. E.g.,
    >
    > function show(div_id) {
    > target = document.getElementById(div_id);
    > target.style.display = "";
    > }

    > All your hidden text.....

    You can get go Sydney to Melbourne clockwise or anti-clockwise
    around the continent. <g>

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Feb 7, 2008