html code help

jussa_inc

hi there
im a student in need of help. can anyone give me the code to make text
appear just below a link when clicked(not a pop-up)??

Ray

hi there
im a student in need of help. can anyone give me the code to make text
appear just below a link when clicked(not a pop-up)??

Have a look here:
http://demo.fairsky.us/javascript/reveal_hide.html.

Just Ray
Put your church or other christian based organization
on the internet today! Visit our website:
http://www.goodnewswebdesign.com
A Christian Web Design Company

Sam UK

hi there
im a student in need of help. can anyone give me the code to make text
appear just below a link when clicked(not a pop-up)??

Tell you what. Have a go at it, show me that you've actually made some
effort to do your homework, and I will be happy to help you solve any
problems.

Ed Jay

dorayme scribed:

That's one way. Another way would be to use a div containing the hidden text
and use javascript to change the display style of that div. E.g.,

function show(div_id) {
target = document.getElementById(div_id);
target.style.display = "";
}

All your hidden text.....

dorayme

Ed Jay said:
dorayme scribed:

That's one way. Another way would be to use a div containing the hidden text
and use javascript to change the display style of that div. E.g.,

function show(div_id) {
target = document.getElementById(div_id);
target.style.display = "";
}

All your hidden text.....

You can get go Sydney to Melbourne clockwise or anti-clockwise
around the continent. <g>