HTML code not working as expected

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Dave said:
Ok, got the wrap around fixed. Thanks.

Now can someone tell me why both 'Ingredients' do not work the same?

http://www.texasflyfishers.org/flytying/Receipe.html

I don't know.
Not 4.01 Strict (the choice for new pages).
Tables for layout; use CSS columns instead.
Nested tables with unnecessary multiple <tbody>s.
HTML errors.
CSS errors.
Waay over-complicated markup.
Try viewing it on a very wide screen.
Please set your animated gif to stop after one rotation.

Sorry, that's all I have time for; I'm busy playing with my new
Christmas train set...

Chris F.A. Johnson

Now can someone tell me why both 'Ingredients' do not work the same?

http://www.texasflyfishers.org/flytying/Receipe.html

"Receipes"?? Do you mean "Recipes"?

Add "</table><table>" after "<A HREF="Receipe.html#top">Return</A><hr>".

Why are you using tables? They use mark-up which doesn't describe
the structure, and they use more mark-up than positioning the
elements with CSS, which makes the code harder to read (and
probably contributed to making the problem harder to find).

Why are you not using lists for your lists of ingredients?

Why are you using a transitional doctype?

dorayme

"Chris F.A. Johnson said:
"Receipes"?? Do you mean "Recipes"?

Add "</table><table>" after "<A HREF="Receipe.html#top">Return</A><hr>".

Why are you using tables? They use mark-up which doesn't describe
the structure, and they use more mark-up than positioning the
elements with CSS, which makes the code harder to read (and
probably contributed to making the problem harder to find).

Why are you not using lists for your lists of ingredients?

Why are you using a transitional doctype?

er... because he is the Texan Luigi?