    I hope you have understand the concept. Kindly provide the HTMLCode

    Regards,
    Murtaza

    MeOnHotmail, Oct 12, 2004

  2. MeOnHotmail

    rf Guest

    MeOnHotmail wrote:

    Hmmm. Interesting handle :)

    > Required:

    Ok...

    > I want to develope a HTML Page with combobox (with 2 columns 1 for Name &
    > other for Email address).

    Combo boxes only have one column. You can not magically make one of them
    have two columns.

    <snip>

    > Kindly provide the HTMLCode

    Would you like fries with that order sir?

    --
    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Oct 12, 2004

  3. MeOnHotmail

    Neal Guest

    On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:54:07 +0500, MeOnHotmail <> wrote:

    > Required:

    Oh, required, very good.

    > I want to develope a HTML Page with combobox (with 2 columns 1 for Name &
    > other for Email address). Whenever user select the entry in combox then i
    > want to do something with ''that'' email address.

    Grammar: required.

    > Details:
    > Suppose, like to open a User Profile i use this webaddress
    > www.myweb.com/

    Ok.

    > so i have to change the webaddress to
    > see the other UserProfile with www.myweb.com/ .

    I see.

    > For
    > simplicity, i thought if it is possible to save these above email address
    > locally in text file & some custom webpage loads the entries in combo
    > box.

    Understand that I can barely understand you.

    Use the user input to get a form to load a page according to user input.
    Simple. I could do it.

    **** that. We're not a free service.

    Neal, Oct 12, 2004