HTML Code required

MeOnHotmail

Required:

I want to develope a HTML Page with combobox (with 2 columns 1 for Name &
other for Email address). Whenever user select the entry in combox then i
want to do something with ''that'' email address.

Details:
Suppose, like to open a User Profile i use this webaddress
www.myweb.com/[email protected] so i have to change the webaddress to
see the other UserProfile with www.myweb.com/[email protected] . For
simplicity, i thought if it is possible to save these above email address
locally in text file & some custom webpage loads the entries in combo box.

I hope you have understand the concept. Kindly provide the HTMLCode

Regards,
Murtaza

rf

MeOnHotmail wrote:

Hmmm. Interesting handle :)
Required:
Ok...

I want to develope a HTML Page with combobox (with 2 columns 1 for Name &
other for Email address).

Combo boxes only have one column. You can not magically make one of them
have two columns.

Kindly provide the HTMLCode

Would you like fries with that order sir?

Neal

Required:

Oh, required, very good.
I want to develope a HTML Page with combobox (with 2 columns 1 for Name &
other for Email address). Whenever user select the entry in combox then i
want to do something with ''that'' email address.

Grammar: required.
Details:
Suppose, like to open a User Profile i use this webaddress
www.myweb.com/[email protected]
Ok.

so i have to change the webaddress to
see the other UserProfile with www.myweb.com/[email protected] .

I see.
For
simplicity, i thought if it is possible to save these above email address
locally in text file & some custom webpage loads the entries in combo
box.

Understand that I can barely understand you.

Use the user input to get a form to load a page according to user input.
Simple. I could do it.
I hope you have understand the concept. Kindly provide the HTMLCode

**** that. We're not a free service.