html code

KCL

hey,

i wan't to know, what the html code is too block the BUTTON save the picture
as, print the picture, mail the picture and the last one is open my document
map.
the page is all ready have a right click protection.

can somebody help me?
i hope that you can understand what i'm meaning.

greetings kcl.

David Dorward

KCL said:
i wan't to know, what the html code is too block the BUTTON save the
picture as, print the picture, mail the picture and the last one is open
my document map.
the page is all ready have a right click protection.

Right click protection? No such thing. Right click irritation perhaps.

http://dorward.me.uk/www/hide/ might be of use.

BTW - capital letters are typically used to indicate such things as proper
nouns, abbreviations, and the beginning of sentences, not emphasis.

Richard

KCL said:
i wan't to know, what the html code is too block the BUTTON save the
picture
as, print the picture, mail the picture and the last one is open my
document
map.
the page is all ready have a right click protection.
can somebody help me?
i hope that you can understand what i'm meaning.
greetings kcl.

No problem. I just click on the file menu, save as... and I have your entire
page complete with graphics.
You forget, I already have the image in my cache. All I have to do is look
for the name and save it to another folder.

Michael Wilcox

KCL said:
i wan't to know, what the html code is too block the BUTTON save the
picture as, print the picture, mail the picture and the last one is
open my document map.
the page is all ready have a right click protection.

I think this is the Internet Explorer Image Toolbar which makes this button
available for images greater than a certain size. It not recomened that
webmasters turn this off because it is a user's setting and not a page
setting.

Right click protection is, at best, flimsy. Don't rely on it.

KCL

i want to know what the html tag for that save button is, not a tekst that
explain about the problem.

David Dorward

KCL said:
i want to know what the html tag for that save button is, not a tekst that
explain about the problem.

Well... you still haven't fixed the problem with your shift key, you've
started top posting (have a read of
<http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?How_to_post> and you seem to have fallen
under the impression that this discussion forum is a free personal
helpdesk.

Oh dear.

rf

i know that, not everybody is so smart on internet.

One does not have to be that smart. One just has to know how to left click
an image and drag/drop it somewhere else. I'd bet there are hundreds of
millions of people out there who know how to do this.

This issue comes up at least once a week here. The answer is: there is
nothing at all you can do to stop people stealing your pictures, except to
not put them on a web server. Read the links others have provided you with.

Cheers
Richard.

Nicolai P. Zwar

KCL said:
hey,

i wan't to know, what the html code is too block the BUTTON save the picture
as, print the picture, mail the picture and the last one is open my document
map.

<noprintnobuttonnomailandnofriggin'otherfunnystuff>
the page is all ready have a right click protection.

Advanced coders go for the outright
"block-mouse-and-keyboard-completely" protection, which will not allow
users to leave your site. Ever. Therefore, they cannot steal anything.
can somebody help me?
i hope that you can understand what i'm meaning.

Do you really think so called "right click protection" wil do you any
good? The chances are it will unnecessarily annoy at least some of your
visitors, while it will do nothing to protect your content. It would
certainly annoy me, because I routinely right click on links; sometimes
I want to open a page in a new window, sometimes I don't. You may be
right when you say that some users may indeed not know how to circumvent
whatever tricks you might implement to protect your content, but believe
me, those people who would actually want to steal your content are not
among them.

Richard

rf wrote:

One does not have to be that smart. One just has to know how to left
click
an image and drag/drop it somewhere else. I'd bet there are hundreds
of
millions of people out there who know how to do this.

Does not work in IE6.

informant

Mark Parnell said:
Sometime around Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:19:18 -0600, Richard is reported to
have stated:

Does here.

BTW: http://www.xs4all.nl/~wijnands/nnq/nquote.html

It's not surprising "Richard" the St00pid Bullis can't operate his browser.

--
Photos of Bullis
http://www.lart.com/stupidrichard/

http://www.databasix.com/~cipher/RtS/index1.html
The S.P.U.T.U.M. Lamers Gallery
http://www.sputum.com/shame.html
CENKOC Richard S. Bullis,
Clueless Eternal Newbie Kook of the Century (Jan, 1901-Jan, 2001)

informant

rf said:
Does here.

I'm sure you have realized by now that "Richard" the St00pid Bullis knows
little, understands less and is all but incapable of operating his computer
correctly. Here's a little bit more about Bullis.

--

Nicolai P. Zwar said:
<noprintnobuttonnomailandnofriggin'otherfunnystuff>

Advanced coders go for the outright
"block-mouse-and-keyboard-completely" protection, which will not allow
users to leave your site. Ever. Therefore, they cannot steal anything.

Do you really think so called "right click protection" wil do you any
good? The chances are it will unnecessarily annoy at least some of your
visitors, while it will do nothing to protect your content. It would
certainly annoy me, because I routinely right click on links; sometimes
I want to open a page in a new window, sometimes I don't. You may be
right when you say that some users may indeed not know how to circumvent
whatever tricks you might implement to protect your content, but believe
me, those people who would actually want to steal your content are not
among them.

Is this the code for the picture protection? (you kidding me, what a strange
html code) [when this is real, where must i set this html code? In <head>
<noprintnobuttonnomailandnofriggin'otherfunnystuff>
</noprintnobuttonnomailandnofriggin'otherfunnystuff>

It's only for the fun the 'right click protection', i have set a automatic
refresh html code in the page. My website is in 2 frames, the button on the
top (there is no right or any protection) only some site in mijn mainframe
is protected.

Kris

KCL said:
It's only for the fun the 'right click protection', i have set a automatic
refresh html code in the page. My website is in 2 frames, the button on the
top (there is no right or any protection) only some site in mijn mainframe
is protected.

Kids, don't try this in the real world.

KCL

er zijn geen regels verbonden, wat je wel of niet mag in een website!!!
Het keus ligt bij je eigen hoe je het zelf wilt hebben. In real world praten
we al over PHP etc etc (hoewel html nog voorkomt)

Kris

[top posting fixed]
er zijn geen regels verbonden, wat je wel of niet mag in een website!!!
Het keus ligt bij je eigen hoe je het zelf wilt hebben. In real world praten
we al over PHP etc etc (hoewel html nog voorkomt)

Que?

<translation>
There are no rules for what you can or cannot do in a website!!! The
choice lies with you and how you want to have it. In the real world we
talk about PHP (although HTML still exists).
</translation>

This sounds to me like you have not a clue about neither PHP or HTML.
PHP is a server side scripting language that can output HTML. HTML has
its applications client side, not server side. Hence, PHP and HTML are
two different beasts and the indirect claim that one is a subset of the
other is utter nonsense.

Concerning your claim that there are no rules, I strongly recommend
reading up at <http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/> and <http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/>.
If a serious career in front end webdevelopment is among your
aspirations, these resources cannot be ignored.

<lecture>
As for talking Dutch to me personally, rather drop me an e-mail. If you
however want to engage in Usenet discussion, stick to the rules and
language preferred in this group.
</lecture>