html code

Nicolai P. Zwar

KCL said:
KCL wrote:

picture

document

<noprintnobuttonnomailandnofriggin'otherfunnystuff>

Advanced coders go for the outright
"block-mouse-and-keyboard-completely" protection, which will not allow
users to leave your site. Ever. Therefore, they cannot steal anything.

Do you really think so called "right click protection" wil do you any
good? The chances are it will unnecessarily annoy at least some of your
visitors, while it will do nothing to protect your content. It would
certainly annoy me, because I routinely right click on links; sometimes
I want to open a page in a new window, sometimes I don't. You may be
right when you say that some users may indeed not know how to circumvent
whatever tricks you might implement to protect your content, but believe
me, those people who would actually want to steal your content are not
among them.

Is this the code for the picture protection? (you kidding me, what a strange
html code) [when this is real, where must i set this html code? In <head>
<noprintnobuttonnomailandnofriggin'otherfunnystuff>
</noprintnobuttonnomailandnofriggin'otherfunnystuff>

You simply enclose the content you wish to protect with these two tags
and keep your fingers crossed. If it doesn't work, you can try to enable
CSS protection with
<noprintnobuttonnomailandnofriggin'otherfunnystuff
style="iwantthistoworkdammit: yes;">.