    let me know, if anyone knows about it!.

    Thanks,
    Amit

    Amit, Dec 10, 2003

  2. (Amit) writes:

    > There is a html comment, which if we write and save that page with
    > only that comment, & try to open it in browser , it displays the name
    > of the invertors of HTML.

    That would be an easter egg in some browser. Unless you can remember
    which browser it is (and it is definitly not all browsers), then it
    is hard to find.

    I guess it is more likely to be the development team of that browser,
    than the person who invented HTML (Tim Berners-Lee).

    Hmm, I tried searching for: "easter egg" "development team" browser
    and found this page:
    <URL:http://www.inline.to/tips/easteregg.htm>
    It's there under web browsers/IE5. The comment is:
    <!-- introducing the Trident team -->
    I don't think it works in IE 6, so I can't test it.

    /L 'super snooper'
    --
    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen -

    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen, Dec 11, 2003