HTML Content Editor

John South

I'm looking to develop a simple content editor as part of an web-based
cms system. It needs to be able to handle tables and graphics in a
non-technical way.

The best I've seen is at http://www.crossbowweb.net/Demo/

Can anyone tell me how I can develop something like this in asp.net?

John South
Pangbourne UK

Joe Molloy

The short answer from one who's been there is not easily but take a look at
msdn if you're sure that your users will use IE - do a search on 'html
editor' and you'll find some interesting stuff.

Joe