HTML Controls

Fabiano

Please,

how can i get inside my ASPX page, the content of a hidden HTML Field?

i'm trying to use the same methods that reads webcontros with no sucess

tks in adv.

Fabiano

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

you need to have the hidden field with runat="server" as well. Have you
declared that?

Say if you have:

<input type="hidden" ID="myHidden" runat="server" />

You'd access the say:

[C#]
string hiddenValue = myHidden.Value;

[VB]
Dim hiddenValue As String = myHidden.Value

--
Teemu Keiski
http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke