    i'm trying to use the same methods that reads webcontros with no sucess

    tks in adv.

    Fabiano

    Fabiano, Apr 12, 2004

  2. Fabiano

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    you need to have the hidden field with runat="server" as well. Have you
    declared that?

    Say if you have:

    <input type="hidden" ID="myHidden" runat="server" />

    You'd access the say:

    [C#]
    string hiddenValue = myHidden.Value;

    [VB]
    Dim hiddenValue As String = myHidden.Value

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke

    "Fabiano" <> wrote in message
    Please,

    how can i get inside my ASPX page, the content of a hidden HTML Field?

    Teemu Keiski, Apr 12, 2004