html/css compliant

Discussion in 'HTML' started by derek giroulle, Jun 21, 2004.

  1. Hi all,

    after reading up during the last weekend on the last 700 messages in
    this newsgroup and documents referred to in the FAQ and in
    signatures/responses from the more illuster memebers of this group I
    have a question .

    Before I would like to ask don't flame about my English I'm a native of
    another tongue , don't flame if I happend touch your particular
    deadbeaten horse, and don't repeat unuseful contributions like
    "I don't like tables" or "I don't like frames" : I don't either and
    that's why i'm here !

    The current state of the project can be seen at www.skimaroc.tk.
    I'm currently using tables as a formatting tool, I'm sorry about that
    and I don't want to revert to using frames.

    I use DreamweaverMX as my development tool, and I want a site that is as
    close to HTML / CSS (w3c-standards) as possible. My ISP doesn't provide
    me with PHP, ASP, or serverside-scripting facilities, (i don't know if i
    can do SSI)

    Scope : I need to support a website that caters for people much UNLIKE
    myself, else I would have made it entirely in English , my readers
    however don't speak English or as a matter of fact can speak one or two
    of the other languages.

    I have some elements I would call common : and that should envelope the
    information on the site.(say a graphic topbanner, a righthand bar and a
    footer.
    The problem is with the rest

    objective and contraints of the development

    1- navigation
    1.1 -I would like to make a single content file for each language such
    that I only have to maintain 1 TOC.
    1.2 however I would like the TOC to be "context sensitive" such that I
    can show the subjects of interest to the user
    (assume he is interested in press related information) the user would
    select the press item in the menu and would be shown the menu with press
    related links on the top. those links would direct him to information of
    direct interest like press-releases, press articles and information
    about skiing,
    however that latter subject is also of interest to our members and would
    come up as an item on the menu used by our members where member-related
    subjects would be on top
    1-3 I would like to use the content-link file also as a site map for the
    site
    How do I go about this without having to repeat whole chunks of links in
    different menu items

    2- think of how frames work - BUT i don't want to use frames - because I
    would have problems with spiders and search engines,
    I setup the envelope and I display central content pages and a menu
    within that envelope.
    I would like to make central content pages that have maximum content and
    minimal quantity of the common graphical envelope items and without the
    menu
    each page would come with some links to a <title>(previous) and a
    <title>(next) page and a link to the languagemain (home) page
    Inside the text some external refernces are used. However I don't want
    the user to go away from my site ( so I open that page in a new browser
    page for IE and new tab in opera, mozzila and netcaptor) I do the same
    if the user gets a single language page (1 menu language, multi language
    content)
    Nevertheless the central content pages (if not displayed in another tab)
    when clicked from the menu or from within a curent page should display
    in the central content area.
    Currently some of the datafiles are much too long or devided at such
    ackward places that the logic of the content is not maintained

    3- I would like to maintain a breadcrumbs trail of how people got to the
    informationpage they are looking at where could i find a script that
    would maintain/display this

    Any advice from the experts how this can be realised?
    links to clientside scripts -Dhtml- etc that can be helpful are appreciated

    derek
     
    derek giroulle, Jun 21, 2004
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. derek giroulle

    Mitja Guest

    derek giroulle <>
    (news:40d720c1$0$28601$) wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > after reading up during the last weekend on the last 700 messages in
    > this newsgroup and documents referred to in the FAQ and in
    > signatures/responses from the more illuster memebers of this group I
    > have a question .
    >
    > Before I would like to ask don't flame about my English I'm a native
    > of another tongue , don't flame if I happend touch your particular
    > deadbeaten horse, and don't repeat unuseful contributions like
    > "I don't like tables" or "I don't like frames" : I don't either and
    > that's why i'm here !
    >
    > The current state of the project can be seen at www.skimaroc.tk.
    > I'm currently using tables as a formatting tool, I'm sorry about that
    > and I don't want to revert to using frames.
    >
    > I use DreamweaverMX as my development tool, and I want a site that is
    > as close to HTML / CSS (w3c-standards) as possible. My ISP doesn't
    > provide
    > me with PHP, ASP, or serverside-scripting facilities, (i don't know
    > if i can do SSI)
    >
    > Scope : I need to support a website that caters for people much UNLIKE
    > myself, else I would have made it entirely in English , my readers
    > however don't speak English or as a matter of fact can speak one or
    > two of the other languages.
    >
    > I have some elements I would call common : and that should envelope
    > the information on the site.(say a graphic topbanner, a righthand bar
    > and a footer.
    > The problem is with the rest
    >
    > objective and contraints of the development
    >
    > 1- navigation
    > 1.1 -I would like to make a single content file for each language such
    > that I only have to maintain 1 TOC.
    > 1.2 however I would like the TOC to be "context sensitive" such that I
    > can show the subjects of interest to the user
    > (assume he is interested in press related information) the user would
    > select the press item in the menu and would be shown the menu with
    > press related links on the top.
    > ....


    This alone calls for server-side scripting. I'm afraid there are no
    alternatives. Even SSI includes you mention are hardly powerful enough for
    this.
    Since it seems that the page you're talking about is for a company (I only
    read the post diagonally, it awfully long), a host (host != ISP, BTW) with
    server-side scripting facilities should be a negligible expense.

    > links to clientside scripts -Dhtml- etc that can be helpful are

    appreciated

    With much fuss, you could make it work half-reliably. And even if it did
    work, it would be worse for spiders than frames, so it's definitely a very
    bad idea to involve JS.
     
    Mitja, Jun 21, 2004
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. derek giroulle

    SpaceGirl Guest

    > This alone calls for server-side scripting. I'm afraid there are no
    > alternatives. Even SSI includes you mention are hardly powerful enough for
    > this.
    > Since it seems that the page you're talking about is for a company (I only
    > read the post diagonally, it awfully long), a host (host != ISP, BTW) with
    > server-side scripting facilities should be a negligible expense.


    Can I nit pick here?

    ISP = Internet Server Provider. Hosting is a service provided on the
    Internet, isn't it? :)
     
    SpaceGirl, Jun 21, 2004
    #3
  4. derek giroulle

    Neal Guest

    On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:08:10 +0200, Mitja <> wrote:

    > Since it seems that the page you're talking about is for a company (I
    > only
    > read the post diagonally, it awfully long), a host (host != ISP, BTW)
    > with
    > server-side scripting facilities should be a negligible expense.


    Easily under $100 a year if you shop around. And yes, server side (like
    PHP) not client-side with Javascript, as that cannot be relied upon.
     
    Neal, Jun 21, 2004
    #4
  5. derek giroulle

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:50:40 +0100, "SpaceGirl"
    <> wrote:

    >ISP = Internet Server Provider. Hosting is a service provided on the
    >Internet, isn't it? :)


    No. By widely-established convention, the ISP is the "provider of
    internet services" who connects your office location to the 'net. This
    is distinct from those who offer hosting for web or email.

    I own the codesmiths domain, buy my DNS and email hosting from one
    vendor, webbage from several, and send outgoing SMTP via my ISP (who
    also supplies the broadband connection). With SPF for email I'm now
    stuffed.... 8-(

    --
    Smert' spamionam
     
    Andy Dingley, Jun 22, 2004
    #5
  6. derek giroulle

    Nik Coughin Guest

    SpaceGirl wrote:
    >
    >derek giroulle wrote:
    >
    >> (I only read the post diagonally, it awfully long), a host (host !=
    >> ISP, BTW) with server-side scripting facilities should be a
    >> negligible expense.

    >
    > Can I nit pick here?
    >
    > ISP = Internet Server Provider. Hosting is a service provided on the
    > Internet, isn't it? :)


    Yeah, except you've either misread Derek's post or you didn't know until now
    that ! means NOT in a lot of programming languages, hence "!=" means "not
    equal to", therefore Derek was saying "host is not the same thing as ISP".
     
    Nik Coughin, Jun 22, 2004
    #6
  7. derek giroulle

    Neal Guest

    On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:45:40 +1200, Nik Coughin
    <nrkn!no-spam!@woosh.co.nz> wrote:

    > SpaceGirl wrote:
    >>
    >> derek giroulle wrote:
    >>
    >>> (I only read the post diagonally, it awfully long), a host (host !=
    >>> ISP, BTW) with server-side scripting facilities should be a
    >>> negligible expense.

    >>
    >> Can I nit pick here?
    >>
    >> ISP = Internet Server Provider. Hosting is a service provided on the
    >> Internet, isn't it? :)

    >
    > Yeah, except you've either misread Derek's post or you didn't know until
    > now
    > that ! means NOT in a lot of programming languages, hence "!=" means "not
    > equal to", therefore Derek was saying "host is not the same thing as
    > ISP".
    >
    >


    Yeah, except you've either misread SpaceGirl's post or you didn't know
    until now that to "nit pick" is to argue that some detail is incorrect,
    therefore SpaceGirl was humorously saying "I disagree".
     
    Neal, Jun 22, 2004
    #7
  8. derek giroulle

    Nik Coughin Guest

    Neal wrote:
    > On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:45:40 +1200, Nik Coughin
    > <nrkn!no-spam!@woosh.co.nz> wrote:
    >
    >> SpaceGirl wrote:
    >>>
    >>> derek giroulle wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> (I only read the post diagonally, it awfully long), a host (host !=
    >>>> ISP, BTW) with server-side scripting facilities should be a
    >>>> negligible expense.
    >>>
    >>> Can I nit pick here?
    >>>
    >>> ISP = Internet Server Provider. Hosting is a service provided on the
    >>> Internet, isn't it? :)

    >>
    >> Yeah, except you've either misread Derek's post or you didn't know
    >> until now
    >> that ! means NOT in a lot of programming languages, hence "!=" means
    >> "not equal to", therefore Derek was saying "host is not the same
    >> thing as ISP".
    >>
    >>

    >
    > Yeah, except you've either misread SpaceGirl's post or you didn't know
    > until now that to "nit pick" is to argue that some detail is
    > incorrect, therefore SpaceGirl was humorously saying "I disagree".


    Touche.
     
    Nik Coughin, Jun 22, 2004
    #8
  9. derek giroulle wrote:

    > My ISP doesn't provide me with PHP, ASP, or serverside-scripting
    > facilities, (i don't know if i can do SSI)


    Solution is to install a web server (complete with PHP and whatever you
    need) on your own machine, then use wget to grab a static version of the
    website and then upload that with your favourite FTP client to your ISP's
    space.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Contact Me - http://www.goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/?page=132
     
    Toby A Inkster, Jun 22, 2004
    #9
  10. derek giroulle

    SpaceGirl Guest

    "Nik Coughin" <nrkn!no-spam!@woosh.co.nz> wrote in message
    news:AqKBc.2474$...
    > SpaceGirl wrote:
    > >
    > >derek giroulle wrote:
    > >
    > >> (I only read the post diagonally, it awfully long), a host (host !=
    > >> ISP, BTW) with server-side scripting facilities should be a
    > >> negligible expense.

    > >
    > > Can I nit pick here?
    > >
    > > ISP = Internet Server Provider. Hosting is a service provided on the
    > > Internet, isn't it? :)

    >
    > Yeah, except you've either misread Derek's post or you didn't know until

    now
    > that ! means NOT in a lot of programming languages, hence "!=" means "not
    > equal to", therefore Derek was saying "host is not the same thing as ISP".


    No honey, you misread my post. I said exactly what I meant :) I'm also a
    programmer...
     
    SpaceGirl, Jun 22, 2004
    #10
  11. derek giroulle

    Mitja Guest

    SpaceGirl <>
    (news:) wrote:
    > "Nik Coughin" <nrkn!no-spam!@woosh.co.nz> wrote in message
    > news:AqKBc.2474$...
    >> SpaceGirl wrote:
    >>>
    >>> derek giroulle wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> (I only read the post diagonally, it awfully long), a host (host !=
    >>>> ISP, BTW) with server-side scripting facilities should be a
    >>>> negligible expense.
    >>>
    >>> Can I nit pick here?
    >>>
    >>> ISP = Internet Server Provider. Hosting is a service provided on the
    >>> Internet, isn't it? :)

    >>
    >> Yeah, except you've either misread Derek's post or you didn't know
    >> until now that ! means NOT in a lot of programming languages, hence
    >> "!=" means "not equal to", therefore Derek was saying "host is not
    >> the same thing as ISP".

    >
    > No honey, you misread my post. I said exactly what I meant :) I'm
    > also a programmer...


    You're wrong, then :)
    ISP = Internet Service (not Server) Provider, i.e. provider of the
    connection, not (necessarily) the storage area on the server.
     
    Mitja, Jun 22, 2004
    #11
  12. derek giroulle

    SpaceGirl Guest

    "Mitja" <> wrote in message
    news:8qUBc.5463$...
    > SpaceGirl <>
    > (news:) wrote:
    > > "Nik Coughin" <nrkn!no-spam!@woosh.co.nz> wrote in message
    > > news:AqKBc.2474$...
    > >> SpaceGirl wrote:
    > >>>
    > >>> derek giroulle wrote:
    > >>>
    > >>>> (I only read the post diagonally, it awfully long), a host (host !=
    > >>>> ISP, BTW) with server-side scripting facilities should be a
    > >>>> negligible expense.
    > >>>
    > >>> Can I nit pick here?
    > >>>
    > >>> ISP = Internet Server Provider. Hosting is a service provided on the
    > >>> Internet, isn't it? :)
    > >>
    > >> Yeah, except you've either misread Derek's post or you didn't know
    > >> until now that ! means NOT in a lot of programming languages, hence
    > >> "!=" means "not equal to", therefore Derek was saying "host is not
    > >> the same thing as ISP".

    > >
    > > No honey, you misread my post. I said exactly what I meant :) I'm
    > > also a programmer...

    >
    > You're wrong, then :)
    > ISP = Internet Service (not Server) Provider, i.e. provider of the
    > connection, not (necessarily) the storage area on the server.


    Computer speech is so not straight forwards. I *know* that ISP refers to the
    line provider rather than hosts, but in my plain speaking mindset and ISP is
    providing a service on the net - I don't care what that service is :D

    So in the real world, a host Provides a hosting Services for Internet sites.
    Do we call them PSI? :p Most ISPs in the UK also provide the physical
    connections too (DSL or cable)... so are they ISPPSI's? :eek:
     
    SpaceGirl, Jun 22, 2004
    #12
  13. "SpaceGirl" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > "Mitja" <> wrote in message
    > news:8qUBc.5463$...
    > > SpaceGirl <>
    > > (news:) wrote:
    > > > "Nik Coughin" <nrkn!no-spam!@woosh.co.nz> wrote in message
    > > > news:AqKBc.2474$...
    > > >> SpaceGirl wrote:
    > > >>>
    > > >>> derek giroulle wrote:
    > > >>>
    > > >>>> (I only read the post diagonally, it awfully long), a host (host !=
    > > >>>> ISP, BTW) with server-side scripting facilities should be a
    > > >>>> negligible expense.
    > > >>>
    > > >>> Can I nit pick here?
    > > >>>
    > > >>> ISP = Internet Server Provider. Hosting is a service provided on the
    > > >>> Internet, isn't it? :)
    > > >>
    > > >> Yeah, except you've either misread Derek's post or you didn't know
    > > >> until now that ! means NOT in a lot of programming languages, hence
    > > >> "!=" means "not equal to", therefore Derek was saying "host is not
    > > >> the same thing as ISP".
    > > >
    > > > No honey, you misread my post. I said exactly what I meant :) I'm
    > > > also a programmer...

    > >
    > > You're wrong, then :)
    > > ISP = Internet Service (not Server) Provider, i.e. provider of the
    > > connection, not (necessarily) the storage area on the server.

    >
    > Computer speech is so not straight forwards. I *know* that ISP refers to

    the
    > line provider rather than hosts, but in my plain speaking mindset and ISP

    is
    > providing a service on the net - I don't care what that service is :D


    So if I order a pizza online thats contacting my ISP? 8o)

    --
    Dean / Psyonic
    www.aspexdesign.co.uk Free graphics files and more
     
    Psyonicdreams, Jun 22, 2004
    #13
  14. derek giroulle

    Neal Guest

    On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:10:03 +0100, SpaceGirl
    <> wrote:


    > Computer speech is so not straight forwards. I *know* that ISP refers to
    > the
    > line provider rather than hosts, but in my plain speaking mindset and
    > ISP is
    > providing a service on the net - I don't care what that service is :D


    If you provide a service on the net, it's a fault. Love-15. :)
     
    Neal, Jun 22, 2004
    #14
  15. Mitja wrote:
    > derek giroulle <>
    >>The current state of the project can be seen at www.skimaroc.tk.

    > This alone calls for server-side scripting. I'm afraid there are no
    > alternatives. Even SSI includes you mention are hardly powerful

    enough > for this.
    > Since it seems that the page you're talking about is for a company
    > (I only read the post diagonally, it awfully long), a host
    > (host != ISP, BTW) with
    > server-side scripting facilities should be a negligible expense.


    Sorry Skimaroc.tk is not a commercial venture we are a strictly
    non-profit organisation in charge of a pre-olympic team, and ist
    supporting activities. We're on a very tight & limited budget, which is
    entirely devoted to our primary activiies ( 90% olympic preparation and
    10 % broad public activities) moreover we haven't got sponsors apart
    some material sponsors. As a matter of fact the site is entirely my own
    (development) and its hosting is on my private budget.

    >>I have some elements I would call common : and that should envelope
    >>the information on the site.(say a graphic topbanner, a righthand bar
    >>and a footer.

    As a matter of fact I would like to keep that information "loaded" and
    unchanged and only update the TOC and the cental information page.

    >>The problem is with the rest

    >
    >
    >>links to clientside scripts -Dhtml- etc that can be helpful are appreciated

    >
    > With much fuss, you could make it work half-reliably. And even if it did
    > work, it would be worse for spiders than frames, so it's definitely a very
    > bad idea to involve JS.
    >

    more development issues in another posting

    derek
     
    derek giroulle, Jun 22, 2004
    #15
  16. derek giroulle

    SpaceGirl Guest

    "Neal" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:...
    > On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:10:03 +0100, SpaceGirl
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >
    > > Computer speech is so not straight forwards. I *know* that ISP refers to
    > > the
    > > line provider rather than hosts, but in my plain speaking mindset and
    > > ISP is
    > > providing a service on the net - I don't care what that service is :D

    >
    > If you provide a service on the net, it's a fault. Love-15. :)


    LOL!

    Smartarse.
     
    SpaceGirl, Jun 22, 2004
    #16
  17. derek giroulle

    SpaceGirl Guest


    > So if I order a pizza online thats contacting my ISP? 8o)
    >
    > --
    > Dean / Psyonic



    :p
     
    SpaceGirl, Jun 22, 2004
    #17
  18. Mitja wrote:

    >>1- navigation

    >
    > With much fuss, you could make it work half-reliably. And even if it did
    > work, it would be worse for spiders than frames, so it's definitely a very
    > bad idea to involve JS.
    >

    Further to my posting I was looking at it this way:

    I was planning to load the "common page elements" like the top banner
    (with language menu) the leftside partnercolumn and the fixed footer and
    keep them unchanged unless the user selects another language
    like a kind of "background page", like a stage on which to show my
    "presentation", I'm not realy sure how to make this happen

    then I wanted to load ( depending on the language) the menu with the
    common elements , and the welcome page in a scrollable I-frame in the
    middle
    I've found scripts/examples for the scrollable items iframe and for a
    self-adjusting iframe at dynamic-drive.

    Some of the menu items ( related to a subjects main page ) would be hard
    coded links <a href...> with an Onclick script that executes some menu
    altering script which reloads the TOC_lan.html (where "_lan" stands for
    a language code)

    on the other hand i think that to open an iframe i need other tags than
    the <a href...>

    The links <a href...> linking to subject main pages would ensure
    that a spider would find all the subsequent informationpages and the
    information pages would link to each other like a ring so that all pages
    would be spidered by the search engines

    I inherited a framed-website but i needed to maintain 2 copies of the
    site one for the frame users and another for <noframes> that latter part
    kept me spidered correctly but its a real pain and as a maintainer you
    get into trouble with the links as complexity progresses.
    I had the impression that the user would also run into trouble with
    pages displaying in the wrong window after the frameset was loaded and
    unrefreshed for too long.
     
    derek giroulle, Jun 22, 2004
    #18
  19. derek giroulle

    Mitja Guest

    derek giroulle <>
    (news:40d85e55$0$8398$) wrote:
    > Mitja wrote:
    >
    >>> 1- navigation

    >>
    >> With much fuss, you could make it work half-reliably. And even if it
    >> did work, it would be worse for spiders than frames, so it's
    >> definitely a very bad idea to involve JS.
    >>

    > Further to my posting I was looking at it this way:
    >
    > I was planning to load the "common page elements" like the top banner
    > (with language menu) the leftside partnercolumn and the fixed footer
    > and keep them unchanged unless the user selects another language
    > like a kind of "background page", like a stage on which to show my
    > "presentation", I'm not realy sure how to make this happen


    If the user selects another language, change the whole frameset:
    <a href="english-frameset-page.html" target="_top">English</a>
    Otherwise, simply change

    > then I wanted to load ( depending on the language) the menu with the
    > common elements , and the welcome page in a scrollable I-frame in the
    > middle


    Didn't you say you wanted to avoid frames? iframes are even a wee bit worse.
    But it seems you should stick with them anyway, if you really can't get a
    host with server scripting enabled. (BTW, why did you split your post in
    two?)

    > I've found scripts/examples for the scrollable items iframe and for a
    > self-adjusting iframe at dynamic-drive.


    Try to do it without scripting. They are, IMO, a worse problem than frames.

    > Some of the menu items ( related to a subjects main page ) would be
    > hard coded links <a href...> with an Onclick script that executes
    > some menu altering script which reloads the TOC_lan.html (where
    > "_lan" stands for a language code)
    >
    > on the other hand i think that to open an iframe i need other tags
    > than the <a href...>


    Why? See examples above.
    Or did you mean actual client-side _creation_ of iframes? If so, rethink
    your design. It's a bad idea.

    > The links <a href...> linking to subject main pages would ensure
    > that a spider would find all the subsequent informationpages and the
    > information pages would link to each other like a ring so that all
    > pages would be spidered by the search engines
    >
    > I inherited a framed-website but i needed to maintain 2 copies of the
    > site one for the frame users and another for <noframes> that latter
    > part kept me spidered correctly but its a real pain and as a
    > maintainer you get into trouble with the links as complexity
    > progresses.


    If you manage to maintain a complete version with no frames, why bother
    without them at all? With frames, you won't make the access to your page
    _impossible_ for nearly anyone, merely inconvenient. With JS, it may well be
    the other way round.

    > I had the impression that the user would also run into trouble with
    > pages displaying in the wrong window after the frameset was loaded and
    > unrefreshed for too long.


    Not sure I understand this one.
     
    Mitja, Jun 22, 2004
    #19
  20. derek giroulle

    Stephen Guest

    In news:40d85310$0$28597$,
    derek giroulle <> expounded:
    :: Sorry Skimaroc.tk is not a commercial venture we are a strictly
    :: non-profit organisation in charge of a pre-olympic team, and ist
    :: supporting activities. We're on a very tight & limited budget, which
    :: is entirely devoted to our primary activiies ( 90% olympic
    :: preparation and 10 % broad public activities) moreover we haven't
    :: got sponsors apart some material sponsors. As a matter of fact the
    :: site is entirely my own (development) and its hosting is on my
    :: private budget.

    Someone here guided me to http://www/hostingforabuck.com .It seems to have
    all the bells & whistles and it really is $1/mo. Only upgrades are for more
    space or more e-mails. You might want to check it out.

    --

    stephen
     
    Stephen, Jun 22, 2004
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. =?Utf-8?B?Zm1AbmV3c2dyb3Vwcy5ub3NwYW0=?=

    508 compliant (i.e. accessible to the people with disabilities)?

    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1AbmV3c2dyb3Vwcy5ub3NwYW0=?=, Nov 4, 2004, in forum: ASP .Net
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    498
    Steven Cheng[MSFT]
    Nov 8, 2004
  2. John Grandy

    project not compliant with ASP.NET 1.1

    John Grandy, Sep 12, 2005, in forum: ASP .Net
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    362
    John Grandy
    Sep 12, 2005
  3. Titus A Ducksass - AKA broken-record
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    655
    Titus A Ducksass - AKA broken-record
    Nov 15, 2004
  4. Randy Yates

    Is IE HTML 4.01 Compliant?

    Randy Yates, Mar 18, 2005, in forum: HTML
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    480
  5. yoga weazel

    ASP.NET 2.0 generated HTML not XHTML/XML compliant

    yoga weazel, May 4, 2006, in forum: ASP .Net Web Controls
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    267
    yoga weazel
    May 5, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page