html div style overflow:auto not working for netscape

Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I have 2 div tags each having one dropdown. The style for div is set to overflow:auto. With this, only the dropdown in first div works properly for netscape. The second dropdown doesn't expand when clicked. This works well in IE 6. When I remove the overflow:auto style from div, everything works fine in netscape. Can anyone please help me?? The code is as follows:

<select name="address123">
<option value="4">4</option >
<option value="5">5</option >
<option value="6">6</option >