HTML/DOM parser

Xah Lee

is there a module that lets me parse validated html files and store it
as a tree?

for example, i want to be able to easily, say, replace the following

<pre>
• <a href=a>a...</a>
</pre>

<ul>
</ul>

Thanks.

Xah
(e-mail address removed)
∑ http://xahlee.org/

Randal L. Schwartz

Xah> is there a module that lets me parse validated html files and store it
Xah> as a tree?

You know *enough* Perl to call yourself an *expert*, and yet you can't seem to
know to type "html" and "tree" into search.cpan.org.

Boggle.

<[email protected]> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>

DJ Stunks

Randal said:
Xah> is there a module that lets me parse validated html files and store it
Xah> as a tree?

You know *enough* Perl to call yourself an *expert*, and yet you can't seem to
know to type "html" and "tree" into search.cpan.org.

lmao

I *love* guys that refer to themselves as "I'm a top expert"

they always seem to remind me of "Bad Boy" Barry Horowitz of Stampede
Wrestling fame... he always used to give himself a pat on the back
anytime he thought he'd done something great, only to lose the match in
the end :))

-jp