    of like the ones web email sites have on their compose page e.g. hotmail,
    yahoo etc.

    TIA!

    Guest, Sep 9, 2005

    Chris Botha Guest

    Someone posted this link a while ago:
    http://www.freetextbox.com/

    Chris Botha, Sep 9, 2005

    Jeremy S. Guest

    If you are willing to pay a few bucks, there is one from cutesoft.net.

    Here's a link to their online demo:
    http://www.cutesoft.net/example/general.aspx

    -HTH

    Jeremy S., Sep 9, 2005

    Guest Guest

    Are these 100% javascript? Or do they work only in IE?

    TIA!

    Guest, Sep 10, 2005

    Jeremy S. Guest

    They spell it out all on the site. www.cutesoft.net

    Jeremy S., Sep 10, 2005
  6. Hi Param,

    I also think FreeTextBox is a good candidate and I've ever used it in some
    web programs. Also, it's not only popular in ASP/ASP.NET app, also has JAVA
    version, so I think it's browser compatibility should be ok. In addition, I
    think you can also have a look at the www.asp.net or sourceforge site to
    see whether there're any other good DTHML edit.

    Thanks,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    --------------------

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Sep 12, 2005
  7. Steven Cheng[MSFT] wrote:
    > Hi Param,
    >
    > I also think FreeTextBox is a good candidate and I've ever used it in
    > some web programs. Also, it's not only popular in ASP/ASP.NET app,
    > also has JAVA version, so I think it's browser compatibility should
    > be ok. In addition, I think you can also have a look at the
    > www.asp.net or sourceforge site to see whether there're any other
    > good DTHML edit.

    I would also definitely check out r.a.d.editor from telerik.

    http://www.telerik.com

    They're controls kick butt and their support is top-shelf.

    --
    Jim Cheshire
    JIMCO Software

    FrontPage add-ins for FrontPage 2000 - 2003

    JIMCO Software, Sep 12, 2005