html editing control

Guest

Hi all, can anyone recommend a good html editing control for asp.net? Kind
of like the ones web email sites have on their compose page e.g. hotmail,
yahoo etc.

TIA!

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Param,

I also think FreeTextBox is a good candidate and I've ever used it in some
web programs. Also, it's not only popular in ASP/ASP.NET app, also has JAVA
version, so I think it's browser compatibility should be ok. In addition, I
think you can also have a look at the www.asp.net or sourceforge site to
see whether there're any other good DTHML edit.

Thanks,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)

--------------------
| From: "Jeremy S." <[email protected]>
| Subject: Re: html editing control
| Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 09:03:06 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
|
| They spell it out all on the site. www.cutesoft.net
|

| | > Are these 100% javascript? Or do they work only in IE?
| >
| > TIA!

| >> Here's a link to their online demo:
| >> http://www.cutesoft.net/example/general.aspx
| >>
| >> -HTH

JIMCO Software

Steven said:
Hi Param,

I also think FreeTextBox is a good candidate and I've ever used it in
some web programs. Also, it's not only popular in ASP/ASP.NET app,
also has JAVA version, so I think it's browser compatibility should
be ok. In addition, I think you can also have a look at the
www.asp.net or sourceforge site to see whether there're any other
good DTHML edit.

I would also definitely check out r.a.d.editor from telerik.

http://www.telerik.com

They're controls kick butt and their support is top-shelf.

--
Jim Cheshire
JIMCO Software

FrontPage add-ins for FrontPage 2000 - 2003