HTML editor

Whitecrest

Thanks guys,
Next question,
What software do I use to emulate fully a remote website
to test my pages.?

Depends on what you are doing. On any version of windows (less XP home)
you can run a web server, and even on XP home you can get around that.

You have to decide what server side scripting you will be using, and
everything can install on your home computer just fine and dandy.

Another option is to have a "working" folder on your site that mirrors
the production site. You work on the working site code, when it is all
working right, you simply move the files to the production (root)
directory.