HTML Email Form - PLEASE HELP!!!

Jan

Hello guys! I've been trying to set a simple email form for my web
site www.ambercleaningservice.com and so far with no luck. I need
something similar to this (as an example)
http://real-investments.com/form.html. I'm not a html expert, so I
will need a basic guidance. Can someone please help me?

Here are my server settings:

Domain name ambercleaningservice.com
WWW directory /home/ambercl/public_html
Root directory /home/ambercl
Path to PERL: /usr/bin/perl
Path to sendmail: /usr/sbin/sendmail
Apache version 1.3.34 (Unix)
MySQL version 4.0.25-standard
PHP version 4.3.11
PERL version 5.8.7

Thank you for all your help and time.
Jan

PW

Jan said:
Hello guys! I've been trying to set a simple email form for my web
site www.ambercleaningservice.com and so far with no luck. I need
something similar to this (as an example)
http://real-investments.com/form.html. I'm not a html expert, so I
will need a basic guidance. Can someone please help me?

Here are my server settings:

Domain name ambercleaningservice.com
WWW directory /home/ambercl/public_html
Root directory /home/ambercl
Path to PERL: /usr/bin/perl
Path to sendmail: /usr/sbin/sendmail
Apache version 1.3.34 (Unix)
MySQL version 4.0.25-standard
PHP version 4.3.11
PERL version 5.8.7

Thank you for all your help and time.
Jan

Have a look at mine. Go to www.usaus.org and click on the "Get Info" link,
then view source.

Jan

Thank you, but that's not what I'm looking for? I do know how to make a
simple email form but I don't know how to "connect" it with my server
so it will work when somene clicks on SUBMIT button.
Jan

Jonathan N. Little

Jan said:
Hello guys! I've been trying to set a simple email form for my web
site www.ambercleaningservice.com and so far with no luck. I need
something similar to this (as an example)
http://real-investments.com/form.html. I'm not a html expert, so I
will need a basic guidance. Can someone please help me?

Here are my server settings:

Domain name ambercleaningservice.com
WWW directory /home/ambercl/public_html
Root directory /home/ambercl
Path to PERL: /usr/bin/perl
Path to sendmail: /usr/sbin/sendmail
Apache version 1.3.34 (Unix)
MySQL version 4.0.25-standard
PHP version 4.3.11
PERL version 5.8.7

Thank you for all your help and time.

Don't know what your problem is but this is a very, very, very bad idea
to put in your form

<input type="hidden" name="recipient" value="[destination@email]">

set the destination email in the server-side script "formail.pl" where
is cannot be viewed or hacked!!

Most likely the problem is in your formail.pl, without the code cannot
advise...