HTML Encryption Site for Webmasters

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Your Encryption Site, Apr 14, 2008.

  1. Encrypt your HTML code in seconds with Your Encryption Site

    Your Encryption Site is a rare & unique website that allows you to encrypt
    your HTML code! With so many websites being illegally duplicated, webmasters
    need to protect their investment from code thieves.

    http://encryption.mydfwtx.com/

    With Your Encryption Site, webmasters can easily encrypt their HTML code in
    seconds! The web browser cannot tell the difference between our encrypted
    code and the regular HTML, but the human eye cannot decipher the encrypted
    code!

    http://encryption.mydfwtx.com/

    This program...

    a.. works with all browsers!
    b.. is simple to use! (Just copy and paste)
    c.. encrypts HTML code in seconds!
    d.. requires no download!
    e.. requires no installation!
    f.. can be used immediately after payment!
    g.. will save you money!
    h.. will save you time!
    i.. will protect your work!
    j.. can increase your profits!

    http://encryption.mydfwtx.com/

    Your Encryption Site, Apr 14, 2008

  2. On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 22:16:13 +0000, Your Encryption Site wrote:

    > Encrypt your HTML code in seconds with Your Encryption Site
    >

    > Your Encryption Site is a rare & unique website that allows you to
    > encrypt your HTML code! With so many websites being illegally
    > duplicated, webmasters need to protect their investment from code
    > thieves.
    >

    > http://encryption.mydfwtx.com/
    >

    > With Your Encryption Site, webmasters can easily encrypt their HTML code
    > in seconds! The web browser cannot tell the difference between our
    > encrypted code and the regular HTML, but the human eye cannot decipher
    > the encrypted code!
    >

    > http://encryption.mydfwtx.com/
    >

    > This program...
    >
    > a.. works with all browsers!
    > b.. is simple to use! (Just copy and paste) c.. encrypts HTML code in
    > seconds!
    > d.. requires no download!
    > e.. requires no installation!
    > f.. can be used immediately after payment! g.. will save you money!
    > h.. will save you time!
    > i.. will protect your work!
    > j.. can increase your profits!
    >

    > http://encryption.mydfwtx.com/

    Not that I really think this reply will be read but ...

    YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!

    From their web site:

    > As you can see, it is hard to see. Yes, it can be cracked. Will it be
    > easy? Heck NO! In fact, for the person who can crack this, they would
    > probably have little if any need for your code, as they are probably
    > already using some sort of encription on their site to protect it
    > already, have access to most everything they already need, and would
    > not need what you have to offer or have something even better already.

    Step 1: Copy encrypted page to your editor

    Step 2: Search-and-replace "%" with ":"

    Step 3: Paste here

    (True, this doesn't handle EOL's, but it was the first tool I found.)

    Again, from their website:
    > The ONLY requirement is the user must be using a browser that supports
    > Javascript

    Do I *have* to say more?

    Jeremy J Starcher, Apr 15, 2008

  3. Jeremy J Starcher wrote:

    > YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!

    What would you expect from a spam/scam post?

    (Please don't quote spam/scams. Thanks.)

    --
    -bts
    -Friends don't let friends drive Vista

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 15, 2008
  4. Your Encryption Site wrote:
    > Encrypt your HTML code in seconds with Your Encryption Site
    >

    > Your Encryption Site is a rare & unique website that allows you to encrypt
    > your HTML code! With so many websites being illegally duplicated, webmasters
    > need to protect their investment from code thieves.

    The bit about "Can you see how this would be hard to crack?" is a nice
    touch, considering any eight-year-old with the standard table of
    character codes can "crack" it. And, "rare and unique"? Anyone who's
    been programming for a few weeks can do the same thing!

    Harlan Messinger, Apr 15, 2008
  5. Your Encryption Site

    Nik Coughlin Guest

    "Your Encryption Site" <> wrote in message
    > Encrypt your HTML code in seconds with Your Encryption Site
    >

    > Your Encryption Site is a rare & unique website that allows you to encrypt
    > your HTML code! With so many websites being illegally duplicated,
    > webmasters need to protect their investment from code thieves.
    >

    > http://dirtyfuckingspammer.example.com/

    Even if this was a good idea, which it's not, why would anyone pay for it?

    There are plenty of places you can get this for free, for example (just the
    first one I found):
    http://javascript.about.com/library/blenc1.htm

    Nik Coughlin, Apr 15, 2008
  6. This is a Type III anonymous message sent you through the Mixminion
    server 'Nefarion'. If you do not want to receive anonymous messages
    through this server, please contact and
    your email address will promptly be added to the list of disallowed
    recipients. Please note that the Mixminion anonymity network is
    designed in a way such that there is no viable means of tracking the
    sender of a message, so blacklisting your address is really the best
    _anyone_ can do. Do not reply to this email "as it is" since its
    sender is fictitious and obviously not related to the person who
    actually sent the message. To learn more about the experimental
    Mixminion network and internet anonymity in general, please start at
    http://mixminion.net

    In <NIQMj.6470$iI3.6207@trnddc06> "Your Encryption Site" <> wrote:
    >Encrypt your HTML code in seconds with Your Encryption Site
    >

    >Your Encryption

    You spelled "Encryption" wrong.

    also, If the browser can render the page, then the "encrypted" code can be shown to a visitor. Probably easily.

    [Anon] Anon User #231564978564123164564564123, Apr 23, 2008
  7. Jeremy J Starcher wrote:

    > Step 1: Copy encrypted page to your editor
    > Step 2: Search-and-replace "%" with ":"
    > Step 3: Paste here

    Why go to all that effort. With these things, usually typing the following
    into the browser address bar is all that's required:

    javascript:document.body.innerHTML=document.documentElement.innerHTML.replace
    (/&/g, '&amp;').replace(/</g, '&lt;').replace(/\n/g, '<br>');

    You can even bookmark that "javascript:" URL so that you can easily use it
    on any page that you visit.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    [OS: Linux 2.6.17.14-mm-desktop-9mdvsmp, up 7 days, 13:57.]

    Dr Who Goes To Pompeii
    http://tobyinkster.co.uk/blog/2008/04/13/dr-who-pompeii/

    Toby A Inkster, Apr 29, 2008