    --
    Paul G
    Software engineer.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=, Aug 24, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=

    Saber Guest

    You can simply ignore that message!
    It just says the HTML schema you are using has not TextboxLabelStyle.
    It is because a line like this in your aspx page:

    meta content="http://schemas.microsoft.com/intellisense/ie5"

    --
    Saber S.
    http://maghalat.com (Persian)

    Saber, Aug 25, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=

    Liz Patton Guest

    Try adding this meta tag to the header:

    Visual Studio usually puts it in for you when you use it to create a
    web forms page.

    Liz Patton, Sep 21, 2004
  4. will give it a try, thanks for the information.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=, Sep 21, 2004