    Hi:
    Why i cannot see the content of a HTML file, when i open it directly from
    IE, it shows "canceled action"

    Laurahn, Jun 15, 2007

  2. Hi Laurahn,

    What HTML file is it? Does it it contain script? By default, IE will block
    script executing if the file is opened locally.

    Please post the html file or some of its code here so that we can help
    further. Thanks.

    By the way, not sure if it applies but if you're using <script> block in
    the html file, remember IE doesn't support <script />, you must use
    <script></script>.

    Regards,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    Walter Wang [MSFT], Jun 18, 2007

  3. Hi Laurahn,

    If you see this, would you please reply here to let me know the status of
    this post? Thanks.

    Walter Wang [MSFT], Jun 21, 2007