HTML Files from IE

Laurahn

Hi:
Why i cannot see the content of a HTML file, when i open it directly from
IE, it shows "canceled action"

Walter Wang [MSFT]

Hi Laurahn,

What HTML file is it? Does it it contain script? By default, IE will block
script executing if the file is opened locally.

Please post the html file or some of its code here so that we can help
further. Thanks.

By the way, not sure if it applies but if you're using <script> block in
the html file, remember IE doesn't support <script />, you must use
<script></script>.

Regards,
Microsoft Online Community Support

Walter Wang [MSFT]

Hi Laurahn,

If you see this, would you please reply here to let me know the status of
this post? Thanks.