HTML Form Action and XML Syntax Problem

Yogi_Bear_79

need to change the below format from hard coded e-mail addresses to
retrive them from an XML source doc.

Can someone help with the syntax? I have used my XML elsewhere in this
project I am just stuck on this one

I have the following data island
<xml id="Main" src="../../xml/Main.xml"></xml>

and in my XML doc I have to e-mail addresses called <EMail-A> & <EMail-B>

<form
action="mailto:[email protected]?&[email protected]&subject=HelpTicket"
method="post" enctype="text/plain" >

I understand that MAILTO is not usually the best solution. However in this
case it is at least acceptable. The stand alone help file will reside on
users desktops. These users are on stand alone systems connected to the WEB
via .com broadband. They are in no way connected to a server that will be
hosting a web page. The .chm is purely client side, and all users have
Outlook via IMAP configured.