HTML form to XML form

Sachin

Hello All,

Is there a way to convert a html form to a xml form ?
I designed a html form which uses javascript and css to hide and
display some sctions. I want the same form in xml format. How can I do
this ?
I tried hard read some articles but could not get an idea. Please give
me some guide lines.

Thankyou All,
Sachin

Andrew Thompson

Sachin wrote:
Is there a way to convert a html form to a xml form ?

What is 'an XML form'?
I designed a html form which uses javascript and css to hide and
display some sctions. I want the same form in xml format.

By design, XML stores data, rather than the representation
(format and display) of data. XSLT could transform XML to
DHTML, in fact, the XSLT probably represents the closest
you might get to storing the CSS and script - even then it
would simply render an instance of the XML back to a DHTML
page.

Andrew T.

Andrew Thompson