Html Forms

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 21, 2009.

  1. John wrote:

    > I downloaded some free html forms, but they do not come with the php
    > file to send me the information.

    A clue would be helpful. Where did you get the forms?

    > Is there an easy way to created or edit a php script to send me the
    > information?

    Probably, but with your lack of detail, it would be nearly impossible to
    give relevant advice. Also, I can't feature using 'generic' forms
    anyhow.

    Check out this gentleman's page, complete with basic contact form, and
    the PHP and validation needed for it:

    http://safalra.com/programming/php/contact-feedback-form/

    Enhance the display with CSS suitable to your taste.
    --
    -bts

    John, Mar 21, 2009