    tend to like the structure of them over newsgroups. Any thoughts?

    Thanks,
    Todd
    Leupi, Jan 16, 2008

  2. Leupi

    dorayme Guest

    In article <HMojj.8937$6F6.4185@trndny09>,
    Leupi <> wrote:

    > Is there a decent Web based HTML forum that you guys would recommend?
    > Something along the lines of linuxquestions.org or ubuntuforums.org. I
    > tend to like the structure of them over newsgroups. Any thoughts?

    How dare you! How absolutely dare you! Would you drive into a
    garage and get out of your car and ask the staff where you might
    get petrol elsewhere? You will stay here young man and goddamn
    learn and take your medicine.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jan 16, 2008

  3. Leupi

    adwatson Guest

    Heheh... Here's a couple to try:
    http://www.webmasterworld.com
    http://www.sitepoint.com

    Both have sub-forums that may be of interest!

    ---
    www.NEXCESS.NET - Shared/Reseller Hosting
    www.EliteRax.com - Dedicated Servers, Server Clusters
    www.MaxVPS.com - Virtual Private Servers
    - Great prices, Great service - check us out!

    adwatson, Jan 16, 2008