    JohnT (admin)
    www.designcrowd.com
    Freelancers Freedom From Fees

    Design-Crowd, Feb 27, 2005

  2. Design-Crowd

    Dave Patton Guest

    "Design-Crowd" <> wrote in
    news:42225cae$0$5553$:

    > We have a number of html freelance projects on the board

    Well-formed HTML usually renders best on standards-compliant
    web browsers running on computers, not on pieces of wood ;-)

    --
    Dave Patton
    http://www.confluence.org/

    Dave Patton, Feb 28, 2005

  3. Design-Crowd wrote:

    > We have a number of html freelance projects on the board

    Like rewriting your BBS so that it conforms to the standard it claims to
    use?

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Feb 28, 2005
  4. Design-Crowd

    Jasbird Guest

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:18:31 +0000, David Dorward
    <> wrote:

    >Design-Crowd wrote:
    >
    >> We have a number of html freelance projects on the board

    >Like rewriting your BBS so that it conforms to the standard it claims to
    >use?

    Heaven forbid that you criticise him. He banned me from his
    forum for doing that.

    Jasbird, Nov 7, 2005