    deleting/inserting the block of code.
    --
    PeteCresswell

    (Pete Cresswell), Nov 6, 2004

  2. (Pete Cresswell)

    brucie Guest

    In alt.html (Pete Cresswell) said:

    > If I have code for a page that has ebedded in it a block of frequently-updated
    > HTML, can I move that block to a separate file and "Include" it in the main
    > code?

    server side scripting or preprocessing is the only reliable way to do
    it. its very simple.

    http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Include_one_file_in_another

    l i t t l e v o i c e s

    brucie, Nov 6, 2004

  3. "(Pete Cresswell)" <> writes:

    > If I have code for a page that has ebedded in it a block of frequently-updated
    > HTML, can I move that block to a separate file and "Include" it in the main
    > code?

    I'll stick very close to the subject line:

    <http://sandbox.bednarz.nl/sgml/html/include/>

    I hope it doesn't have to work, too.

    --
    | ) Più Cabernet,