HTML / iFrame Rendering Problem in Mozilla / Firefox

number1.email

Hello,

In regards to the following Web Site:

http://true-love-quiz.com/page1.html

If this Web Site is brought up via Internet Explorer, there is some
text "Height 400" near the top of the page, and the "HourGlass" is not
being displayed (indicating processing is done).

When I bring this same Web Site up via Mozilla or Firefox, the "Height
400" disappears, and the "HourGlass" is being displayed (is it still
processing?).

Can someone help me figure out what is wrong when I render this Web
Site via Mozilla or Firefox?

Thanks.

PS: If there is a better way to do this, please let me know...

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Hello,

In regards to the following Web Site:

http://true-love-quiz.com/page1.html

If this Web Site is brought up via Internet Explorer, there is some
text "Height 400" near the top of the page, and the "HourGlass" is not
being displayed (indicating processing is done).

When I bring this same Web Site up via Mozilla or Firefox, the "Height
400" disappears, and the "HourGlass" is being displayed (is it still
processing?).

Can someone help me figure out what is wrong when I render this Web
Site via Mozilla or Firefox?

It has something to do with margins and padding. If I add
h2 { margin: 0em }
to the page, "Height 400" is visible in Firefox.

Maybe it also is related to the errors on the page.
<http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://true-love-quiz.com/page1.html>

Does ebay know you are framing their content?