HTML Image buttons

itsme

Hello,

I am using HTML image buttons in my web application and
when I run it, all my image buttons are showing up with a
border.

I tried using border="0" with the input tag, but it is
deprecated.

<input border="0" src="../images/next.jpg"
type="image" onclick="return checkPage('next');"
runat="server"/>

Can anyone suggest me an alternative?

Thanks!

Dmitriy Lapshin [C# / .NET MVP]

Hello,

Never had this issue, but you can try applying the "style" attribute
disabling any borders for the input control (provided the border is not the
focus frame indicating the control the keyboard input will be directed to).
You can inhibit the focus rect by adding HIDEFOCUS="true" but this will work
in IE only.