    runat="server"/>

    Can anyone suggest me an alternative?

    Thanks!

    itsme, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Hello,

    Never had this issue, but you can try applying the "style" attribute
    disabling any borders for the input control (provided the border is not the
    focus frame indicating the control the keyboard input will be directed to).
    You can inhibit the focus rect by adding HIDEFOCUS="true" but this will work
    in IE only.

    --
    Dmitriy Lapshin [C# / .NET MVP]
    X-Unity Test Studio

    Dmitriy Lapshin [C# / .NET MVP], Oct 22, 2003