    Does anyone know where to find the document that explains the difference
    between html & email htmlx? We need to convert email to html.

    Thanks Jack

    Steve, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Steve <> wrote:
    > We need to convert email to html.

    I highly doubt you really have to. You'll get better, more accessible
    results with plain text.
    --
    Michael Wilcox
    mjwilco at yahoo dot com

    Michael Wilcox, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Steve

    Richard Guest

    Steve wrote:

    > Does anyone know where to find the document that explains the difference
    > between html & email htmlx? We need to convert email to html.

    > Thanks Jack

    Many mail clients won't handle it.
    Oultook Express will.
    Just write the coding as you would for a web page and include it in the
    mail.
    See the stationery groups for more info on how it's done properly.

    Richard, Jan 24, 2004
  4. Richard <anonymous@127.000> wrote:
    > Many mail clients won't handle it.
    > Oultook Express will.

    Are yoy kidding? Your saying that since one or a few products can understand
    HTML emails, it's okay to send it to everyone, regardless of what they may
    use?
    --
    Michael Wilcox
    mjwilco at yahoo dot com

    Michael Wilcox, Jan 24, 2004
  5. X-No-Archive: yes
    Steve wrote:

    > Does anyone know where to find the document that explains the
    > difference between html & email htmlx? We need to convert email to
    > html.
    >
    > Thanks Jack

    You must be joking? *adds Jack's domain to the kill file in a pre-emptive,
    but probably futile attempt to avoid HTML e-mail spam*

    Weyoun the Dancing Borg, Jan 27, 2004
  6. Steve

    Craig Guest

    Friends don't let friends send HTML e-mail.

    Craig, Jan 27, 2004