html in email

Steve

Does anyone know where to find the document that explains the difference
between html & email htmlx? We need to convert email to html.

Thanks Jack

Richard

Steve said:
Does anyone know where to find the document that explains the difference
between html & email htmlx? We need to convert email to html.
Thanks Jack

Many mail clients won't handle it.
Oultook Express will.
Just write the coding as you would for a web page and include it in the
mail.
See the stationery groups for more info on how it's done properly.

Michael Wilcox

Richard said:
Many mail clients won't handle it.
Oultook Express will.

Are yoy kidding? Your saying that since one or a few products can understand
HTML emails, it's okay to send it to everyone, regardless of what they may
use?

Weyoun the Dancing Borg

Steve said:
Does anyone know where to find the document that explains the
difference between html & email htmlx? We need to convert email to
html.

Thanks Jack

You must be joking? *adds Jack's domain to the kill file in a pre-emptive,
but probably futile attempt to avoid HTML e-mail spam*