    I have googled but I just get results offering email services.

    Any help appreciated.

    Rick

    R D S, Sep 24, 2005

  2. R D S wrote:

    > How do I use html in emails? In that what I type is diplayed rather than
    > what the html would produce.

    Why would you want to send web pages to your friends? If you sent me
    one, it would go directly to the trash.

    Read up on exploits and security breaches from HTML email.

    --
    -bts
    -When motorcycling, never follow a pig truck

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 24, 2005

  3. R D S

    R D S Guest

    > R D S wrote:
    >
    > > How do I use html in emails? In that what I type is diplayed rather than
    > > what the html would produce.

    > Why would you want to send web pages to your friends? If you sent me
    > one, it would go directly to the trash.
    >
    > Read up on exploits and security breaches from HTML email.

    I want to send html in emails to customers, mainly logo's, payment links
    etc.

    R D S, Sep 24, 2005
  4. In article <>, says...
    > How do I use html in emails? In that what I type is diplayed rather than
    > what the html would produce.
    >
    > I have googled but I just get results offering email services.
    >
    > Any help appreciated.

    Read the documentation that comes with your email client.

    --

    Hywel
    http://kibo.org.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Sep 24, 2005
  5. R D S wrote:

    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote
    >> R D S wrote:
    >>
    >>> How do I use html in emails? In that what I type is diplayed rather
    >>> than what the html would produce.

    >> Why would you want to send web pages to your friends? If you sent me
    >> one, it would go directly to the trash.
    >>
    >> Read up on exploits and security breaches from HTML email.
    >>

    > I want to send html in emails to customers, mainly logo's, payment
    > links etc.

    So what will you do when some number of your customers do not receive
    them?

    Links can be used in Plain Text emails.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 25, 2005
  6. R D S

    Toby Inkster Guest

    R D S wrote:

    > How do I use html in emails? In that what I type is diplayed rather than
    > what the html would produce.

    Set the RFC822 message header "Content-Type: text/html".

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Now Playing ~ ./coldplay/a_rush_of_blood_to_the_head/06_daylight.ogg

    Toby Inkster, Sep 25, 2005