    would be much appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Brad
    Brad, Jul 24, 2008

    http://www.askapache.com/tools/php-and-ajax-shell-console.html
    Richard Simões, Jul 24, 2008

  3. On Jul 24, 3:15 am, Brad <> wrote:
    > Hi... we do a lot of stuff in C++. Mostly back end, command line
    > programs.  Recently, we've been asked to write a GUI front end to a few
    > of these apps. In the past, we have used QT and WX for GUIs with good
    > results, but we'd like to experiment with using html and javascript for
    > the GUIs.
    >
    > Wondering if folks here could cite examples of applications that do this
    > (no matter what they are written in so long as the use javascript html
    > for the GUI portion) or suggest books, methods, etc. Just general info
    > would be much appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Brad

    ISR in the early days of Gecko, someone wrote a html terminal which
    could render a continuous stream of html. Probably never got out of
    beta though.

    As to examples of applications written in HTML....FFS...have I just
    fallen down a rabbit hole and arrived 1990? Webmin - if you want an
    example of tight shell integration. I'm posting this from Gggoogle
    news - you can get a free account and use online word processors,
    spreadsheets and more. Or have a look at some of the 10,000 projects
    listed at http://freshmeat.net/browse/90/

    C.
    C. (http://symcbean.blogspot.com/), Jul 24, 2008