HTML-Kit 292 ??

Adrienne Boswell

well.. it appears I can't use that forum unless I pay for a license?
bummer

I don't think that's true. I don't remember having to register HTML-Kit
before using the groups, after all it is a public server. I just
checked the server settings and there is no authentication, so you
should be good to go.

Just add news.html-kit.com as a server in your news client, get the
groups, and then get the messages.

Jenn

Adrienne said:
I don't think that's true. I don't remember having to register
HTML-Kit before using the groups, after all it is a public server. I
just checked the server settings and there is no authentication, so
you should be good to go.

Just add news.html-kit.com as a server in your news client, get the
groups, and then get the messages.

woohooo! I finally got it to work on my home pc. :D

Jenn

dorayme said:
Don't forget to replace the alt text with something more
appropriate. I have a small pill that can be taken (I take two
myself before marking up) that helps you figure what is right for
the occasion. Anyone who wants a bottle of 100 (trust me, they
work), please send $US24.75.

Surely not? But if there is a way from inside this editor, be
careful Jenn, it is way too smart a program and possibly
dangerous. Use it only when other people are around. <g>

eeeeeeekkk ... will the force be with me now if I use this program? <g>

Jenn

Tree hugger said:
It's what I've been using for a few years. After my Hot Dog Pro, for
which I'd paid rather a bit over the years, wouldn't install anymore
because of some problem with their remote server that validates your
registration I looked for something that wouldn't have such problems.
I decided on HTML-Kit. They now have a pay version too. I'm just going
to stick with 292 for a while.

It is very frustrating to have something that's full of your macros
and such crap out on you, which Hot Dog Pro did, all of a sudden. Over
the course of several years I'd gotten very used to that particular
working environment. I've read on line that the company had gotten
taken over by some guy who didn't actually support the program, just
collected money from users who didn't know the score yet.

I like HTML-Kit. It works well for me.

Thanks for your info.. tree hugger