    I must be running into some kind of memory limit but I have no idea what it
    is! Can someone help?

    Vic
    Vic Spainhower, Dec 10, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    says...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a php program that is building a grid (HTML table) from a MySQL
    > database. The problems started when I added a dropdown menu to the grid and
    > when I did the form buttons would not work when there were a few values in
    > the drop-down. If I removed the values so it was an empty drop-down menu the
    > form buttons would work. I thought there was a problem with my drop-down
    > which is a quite simple menu.
    >
    > However, what I discovered is that it has to do with the size of the table
    > that I am building. I changed the query so that it would only pick up about
    > 1/2 the records (134 vs 248) which is where it works (the 135th record
    > causes the buttons to quit working. It is not a data problem because I then
    > tested with a different set of data and it would also fail but at a
    > different spot.
    >
    > I must be running into some kind of memory limit but I have no idea what it
    > is! Can someone help?

    You've done exactly the right thing. You've asked for help without
    providing a link to your code.

    --

    Hywel
    http://kibo.org.uk/
    Hywel Jenkins, Dec 10, 2005

  3. In article <>,
    Hywel Jenkins <> wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > says...

    > > I must be running into some kind of memory limit but I have no idea what it
    > > is! Can someone help?

    > You've done exactly the right thing. You've asked for help without
    > providing a link to your code.

    Even better, he a multiposted to a php newsgroup with a similar subject
    line ;-) They're working out the bugs there.

    leo

    --
    <http://web0.greatbasin.net/~leo/>
    Leonard Blaisdell, Dec 10, 2005
  4. My appologies to the group for double posting!

    This was really a question and I didn't think that it was problem with the
    code which is why I didn't post code. After posting to the php group I
    thought the HTML group may be a better place to ask the question so I posted
    here as well.

    Sorry!

    Vic
    Vic Spainhower, Dec 10, 2005