HTML mode in IDE: newline after closing tag?

Timo

Is there any way to cause the IDE, when in HTML view, to put one and only
one control on each line? The horizontal scrolling is inconvenient. I don't
see anything like Insert Newline after Closing Tag (using 7.09466).
Thanks!

ServiceIntake ByAssigned ToType of Service RenderedNoteTimingDate and Time
of ServiceServiceIntake ByAssigned ToType of Service RenderedNoteTimingDate
and Time of Service