    Thanks,
    Andreas
    , Sep 25, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > I posted a message a couple of weeks ago about the launch of
    > http://www.HTML.net.
    >

    > http://groups.google.dk/group/alt.html/msg/92473a17ffd2b378?dmode=source&hl=en
    >
    > As pointed out by several there was an embarrassing mix up in the
    > description of "tags" and "elements" in the HTML tutorial
    > (http://www.html.net/tutorials/html/introduction.asp).
    >
    > I have tried to rewrite lesson 3
    > (http://www.html.net/tutorials/html/lesson3.asp) and updated the
    > tutorial. I would be happy for any comments and feedback on the update.
    > Is the description of tags and elements correct now? And is it written
    > in a clear language?

    Hate to be picky but your are writing a tutorial and your should be
    accurate, right? Is your tutorial for HTML or XHTML? If the former then

    "for example, a line break which looks like this: <br />."

    is incorrect.

    if the latter then

    "However, the correct way is to type tags in lowercase."

    is correct, but for HTML it is incorrect (HTML can be either way and
    XHTML must be lowercase)

    This is just on a quick look.

    --
    Take care,