HTML Newbie desperate for help!

Big D

Hi,

I've got to do something in HTML for college and i've never used it before
and I am stuck!

Can someone help me?

What the problem is:

I have 5 shapes, you can choose 2 shape by clicking on radio
buttons/checkboxes, then when you click on submit it will tell you what
those two shapes mean (in text).

I dont know where to start or how to do it can some one please please help
me!

David Dorward

Big said:
I've got to do something in HTML for college and i've never used it before
and I am stuck!
I dont know where to start or how to do it can some one please please help
me!

Why would they give you this task without teaching you anything about it?
What the problem is:

I have 5 shapes, you can choose 2 shape by clicking on radio
buttons/checkboxes, then when you click on submit it will tell you what
those two shapes mean (in text).

Intro to HTML: http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/HTML3.2/

Forms (including radio buttons and checkboxes):
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/forms/

How you process the form depends on the language you use, and that depends
on the capabilities of your server - so I wont' go into further detail here
(Of course it is possible that you are being taught to depend on client
side scripting, but I'd hope that this isn't the case).

Big D

Thanks for the info David,

The language we are being taught in conjunction with HTML is PHP.

Hope that helps a bit!

Thanks again.

Dave