    Any advice appreciated.

    Cheers,

    Adam M.

    Adam David Moss, Jun 24, 2008

  2. Adam David Moss

    Old Pedant Guest

    Why not just use XHTML???

    It's formally correct as XML, so you can transform it with XSL. But it also
    can be used directly, by browsers.

    Difficulty: It can't be integrated into loose HTML pages, in general.

    But other than that idea...your idea seems fine to me.

    Old Pedant, Jun 26, 2008

  3. My page is actually XHTML. But how would any individual site transform that
    to their own rendering? How would they pick out the data items?

    Thanks

    Adam David Moss, Jun 29, 2008
  4. How are you styling it? Inline CSS? If so, don't.

    --
    Mike Brind
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET

    Mike Brind [MVP], Jun 29, 2008
  5. Styling is done using the class attribute and an external style sheet
    against the <div>'s.

    Regards.

    Adam David Moss, Jun 30, 2008