    Br,

    Mark Broadbent

    mcad, mcdba , mcse+i

    Mark Broadbent, Dec 10, 2004

  2. Rule of thumb: Use the Control with the smallest footprint that you need.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    "Mark Broadbent" <> wrote in message
    > Is it recommend to use .net web controls always over html controls when

    they
    > exist OR (as I believe) should HTML controls and HTML be preferred when no
    > server side code is needed (because I think the script is slightly

    quicker)

    Kevin Spencer, Dec 10, 2004

  3. I don't think one is recommended over the other. It really depends on what
    you want to use. Some controls are only available in WebControls and you
    have to use them. I tend to use HTML controls and use Web controls when
    there is no equiv in HtmlControls.

    =?Utf-8?B?VHUtVGhhY2g=?=, Dec 10, 2004
  4. Thanks Kevin.

    Mark Broadbent, Dec 11, 2004