HTML Page Break Problem

rehanbasar

Dear ALL,

I am facing some problems while using page break in my web page. I am
using this code for inserting a page break.
After writing the line whole table in page shift downwards in the page
leaving behind the white space on top of the page. I have tried valign
and many other options but so far I am unable to do it successfully.

Looking forward for reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Rehan Basar

Jukka K. Korpela

Scripsit rehanbasar:
I am facing some problems while using page break in my web page. I am
using this code for inserting a page break.

You have table row consisting of one cell only, containing a paragraph
containing a space only. That doesn't sound very logical. If you want a page
break after some element, why don't you suggest that, instead of introducing
an artificial element with rather unpredictable effects. (By HTML specs,
browsers should ignore empty paragraphs. But do they? And is that paragraph
empty?)
After writing the line whole table in page shift downwards in the page
leaving behind the white space on top of the page. I have tried valign
and many other options but so far I am unable to do it successfully.

Why don't you post the URL and specify the browser(s) you tested it on`?