    may be wrong?

    Thanks,

    Huub

    Huub, Sep 17, 2005

  2. Huub <> wrote:

    > Can't locate HTML/Parser.pm in @INC (@INC contains:

    > Any idea what
    > may be wrong?

    Yes. Perl cannot find the HTML::parser module.

    Is the HTML::parser module installed?

    If not, then find out how to download and install it:

    perldoc -q module

    What modules and extensions are available for Perl? What is CPAN?
    What does CPAN/src/... mean?

    How do I install a module from CPAN?

    How do I keep my own module/library directory?

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming

    Tad McClellan, Sep 17, 2005

  3. Huub

    Huub Guest

    Tad McClellan wrote:
    > Huub <> wrote:
    >

    >>Can't locate HTML/Parser.pm in @INC (@INC contains:

    >>Any idea what
    >>may be wrong?

    > Yes. Perl cannot find the HTML::parser module.
    >
    > Is the HTML::parser module installed?
    >
    > If not, then find out how to download and install it:
    >
    > perldoc -q module
    >
    > What modules and extensions are available for Perl? What is CPAN?
    > What does CPAN/src/... mean?
    >
    > How do I install a module from CPAN?
    >
    > How do I keep my own module/library directory?

    OK, thank you.

    Huub, Sep 17, 2005