    background sound?
    Or with CSS, ... etc.?

    [There must be some kind of way out of here]
    Jan C. Faerber, Jun 8, 2009

  2. Jan C. Faerber

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    "Jan C. Faerber" <> wrote:

    > http://www.google.at/search?q=html piano
    >
    > Here I find only solutions with Java and Flash.
    > Can it be done aswell with a lot of frames assigning each one a
    > background sound?
    > Or with CSS, ... etc.?

    You are not likely to be able to play the piano on frames or on a page
    made by a person as skilled in HTML and CSS as Chopin was skilled as a
    pianist and composer until

    1. HTML 17

    2. CSS 12

    and

    3. A fast quantum computer.

    comes along.

    But please, this is just a wild guess.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jun 8, 2009

  3. On 8 Jun., 09:37, dorayme <> wrote:

    > You are not likely to be able to play the piano on frames or on a page
    > made by a person as skilled in HTML and CSS as Chopin was skilled as a
    > pianist and composer until
    >
    > 1. HTML 17
    >
    > 2. CSS 12
    >
    > and
    >
    > 3. A fast quantum computer.
    >
    > comes along.
    >
    > But please, this is just a wild guess.
    >
    > --
    > dorayme

    I don't have any skills to cork a midi piano with the PC and assign
    the data to the css <div>s.
    If I had I could provide [after some ages] a zip file with html pages
    referring to thousands of sounds. [wait stop! - that's enough!]
    I just ask to get a simple piano without flash and without java.

    To tell the truth: I am too lazy to search for the infos and want to
    claim attention aswell (o;
    No *jokingly* sorry - but at least I did not find a real html piano.
    And believe me: The whole mess with those financial crises derives
    from deprication of good ideas, material and spiritual values during
    the history of html.
    Means: I don't have to buy any small keyboard to listen to simple
    single sounds if I get my html piano. => some tags and code would
    please my desire.
    Good night - hey - it's already 10:30 am. - I have to drink coffee.

    PS: There are some programmers and writers who don't have any idea of
    proper typewriting.
    They only use there forefingers.
    Jan C. Faerber, Jun 8, 2009
  4. Jan C. Faerber