    darned if I have time to spend (waste) trying to learn html.

    Your loving help appreciated.

    Ed
    Ed's Stuff, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Ed's Stuff

    Ed's Stuff Guest

    Hi William

    Sorry, my website (now unreachable) is:
    http://users.accesscomm.ca/perreauxgenealogy/

    Ed

    Ed's Stuff, Jul 25, 2003

  3. Ed's Stuff

    Ed's Stuff Guest

    Hi William
    I am considering using CoffeCup. All I want to do is move my existing
    website into it and move on from there.

    Ed's Stuff, Jul 25, 2003

    William Tasso, Jul 25, 2003
  5. Ed's Stuff

    brucie Guest

    In post <3f207482$>
    Ed's Stuff said...

    > I am 63 yrs old and darned if I have time to spend (waste) trying to learn
    > html.

    darned if i have time to spend (waste) trying to help people who are
    too stupid to help themselves.

    --
    brucie a. blackford. 25/July/2003 10:46:12 am kilo.
    http://loser.brucies.com/
    brucie, Jul 25, 2003
  6. Ed's Stuff

    Ed's Stuff Guest

    Dear Brucie
    I can see why you dont have time. Too busy trying to lacerate your throat.
    Need Help

    Ed

    Ed's Stuff, Jul 25, 2003
  7. Ed's Stuff

    brucie Guest

    brucie, Jul 25, 2003
  8. Ed's Stuff wrote:
    > "William Tasso" <> wrote in message
    >> Ed's Stuff wrote:
    >>> ... I am 63 yrs old and darned if I have time to spend (waste)
    >>> trying

    >> learn html.
    >>
    >> nonsense - it's trivial.
    >>
    >> sorry I can't help with your page editor though - not being familiar
    >> with your product I can't suggest an alternative.

    > Sorry, my website (now unreachable) is:
    > http://users.accesscomm.ca/perreauxgenealogy/

    Works from here ok.

    There's nothing on your site that is non-trivial to reproduce with simple
    markup and a little CSS. Really, it is not the mammoth learning curve you
    think it will be.

    Here's a page I recently made for a pal: http://beaucannon-carter.com
    The css is at http://beaucannon-carter.com/library/bc.css

    You can do this stuff - try it.

    --
    William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com
    William Tasso, Jul 25, 2003
  9. William Tasso, Jul 25, 2003
  10. Ed's Stuff

    Bill Clark Guest

    Ed's Stuff wrote:

    > I am 63 yrs old and
    > darned if I have time to spend (waste) trying to learn html.

    Hell, I'm older than that and have a good time learning new things... Now
    working on CSS... Good prophylactic for Alzheimer's, but not as much fun as
    crosswords...

    --
    -bc-
    Sexy Senior Citizen

    Support your local retailer
    Bill Clark, Jul 25, 2003
  11. In article <zH6Ua.13913$>,
    says...

    > "Jacqui or (maybe) Pete" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <3f207482$>,

    > > Is Quicksite just asking for a registration code? Have you tried :
    > > 11111-11/11-1111111111

    > Is that a warez hack?

    Quite possibly - I don't know much about that kind of thing. I got it
    from a site called 'crax&warez' or somesuch, so...

    On the grounds that the program authors are no longer available to
    accept payments I figure it's harmless.

    No idea if it'll work, of course.
    Jacqui or (maybe) Pete, Jul 25, 2003
  12. Ed's Stuff

    Ed's Stuff Guest

    Dear Richard
    You are a genius. IT WORKS.
    Ed

    Ed's Stuff, Jul 25, 2003
  13. Ed's Stuff wrote:
    > Dear Richard
    > You are a genius. IT WORKS.
    > Ed

    It was actually Jacqui (or maybe Pete) who helped you out, Ed.

    --
    Nicolai Zwar
    http://www.nicolaizwar.com
    Nicolai P. Zwar, Jul 25, 2003
  14. Ed's Stuff

    Ed's Stuff Guest

    Sorry
    Thanks Jacqui or Pete for helping me with my problem

    Ed

    Ed's Stuff, Jul 27, 2003