Html problem

Ed's Stuff

Hi
I have used QuickSite 2.5 for over 5 years and now the program informs me
that I need a licence, however when I try to locate the company I can't get
anywhere finding them.
I like the program because I didn't need to learn html to build my website.
Is there a program like QuickSite 2.5 available to me. I am 63 yrs old and
darned if I have time to spend (waste) trying to learn html.

Your loving help appreciated.

Ed

Ed's Stuff

Hi William
I am considering using CoffeCup. All I want to do is move my existing
website into it and move on from there.

Ed

William Tasso

Ed's Stuff said:
... I am 63 yrs old and darned if I have time to spend (waste) trying to
learn html.

nonsense - it's trivial.

sorry I can't help with your page editor though - not being familiar with
your product I can't suggest an alternative.

brucie

I am 63 yrs old and darned if I have time to spend (waste) trying to learn
html.

darned if i have time to spend (waste) trying to help people who are
too stupid to help themselves.

Ed's Stuff

Dear Brucie
I can see why you dont have time. Too busy trying to lacerate your throat.
Need Help

Ed

William Tasso

Bill Clark

Ed's Stuff said:
I am 63 yrs old and
darned if I have time to spend (waste) trying to learn html.

Hell, I'm older than that and have a good time learning new things... Now
working on CSS... Good prophylactic for Alzheimer's, but not as much fun as
crosswords...

Jacqui or (maybe) Pete

Jacqui or (maybe) Pete said:
Is that a warez hack?
Quite possibly - I don't know much about that kind of thing. I got it
from a site called 'crax&warez' or somesuch, so...

On the grounds that the program authors are no longer available to
accept payments I figure it's harmless.

No idea if it'll work, of course.

Ed's Stuff

Dear Richard
You are a genius. IT WORKS.
Ed
rf said:
Yep. Sounds like a warez site. Or perhaps a crax site :)

And to persue copyright infringements :)

Who cares...

Cheers
Richard.