HTML Purifier

Jerry Stuckle

Is *this* why I got a spike of traffic three days back?

So, if I've got things straight, I now need to clear up blacklist
issues with these areas:

* Reported to ICANN for invalid WHOIS info since the email address
listed
doesnt exist.
* Reported to RFC-Ignorant.org for missing abuse email address and
invalid
WHOIS info.
http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/tools/lookup.php?domain=htmlpurifier.org
* IC3

I'm on shared hosting, so I don't know very much about WHOIS/MX
management. I do know my registrar cloaks my data, but I was under the
impression this is a very common process... and the proxy address does
work (I just tested it...)

Private registration is possible, and not uncommon. As long as the
proxy address works, you should be OK.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

null

Private registration is possible, and not uncommon. As long as the
proxy address works, you should be OK.

So, what, now you're saying that Snakepiss *shouldn't* have reported
this domain? Well no, of course not, you'd never say that, would you?
After all, when there's two people as unpopular as you and Viper, it
stands to reason you'll back each other up!

RafaMinu

role:           Administradores Telefonica de Espana
address:        Ronda de la Comunicación s/n
address:        Edificio Norte 1, planta 6ª
address:        28050 Madrid
address:        SPAIN
org:            ORG-TDE1-RIPE

You are from a third world country. Your opinion means nothing. Good bye.

Good one Viper, you've just discovered the address of Telefonica,
Spain's main ISP:
http://www.telefonica.es/acercadetelefonica/eng/0magnitudes/mercados.shtml

As it happens, Telefónica operates also in the United States.
Locations include, Miami & Boca Raton FL, New York, NY, San Diego CA,
Washington D.C, Atlanta GA, and Houston, TX.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telefónica#United_States

Have a look at the 3rd world company ratings:
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/global500/2007/snapshots/8221.html

What a bloody idiot you are Jerry, I mean Viper ...

RafaMinu

Oh come on now. You know noone will invest in a web site that only has
affiliate links and no original content.
Sp stop the lies spam monkey.

LMAO what did you report? Your own spamming? Your shitty web page design
that looks like it was done by a 3yr old?

Actually I reported SCAM and FRAUD, Jerry, I mean Viper ..
I will also forward your opinions to 7Dana, the company behind the
design.

RafaMinu

So, what, now you're saying that Snakepiss *shouldn't* have reported
this domain? Well no, of course not, you'd never say that, would you?
After all, when there's two people as unpopular as you and Viper, it
stands to reason you'll back each other up!

There are more "coincidences".
Both accuse other posters of SPAMMING whenever they disagree with
their opinions.
And both think Usenet is theirs and can make the rules for others to
obey.
Ah, and both are real WANKERS.

Viper

Is *this* why I got a spike of traffic three days back?

So, if I've got things straight, I now need to clear up blacklist
issues with these areas:

* Reported to ICANN for invalid WHOIS info since the email address
listed
doesnt exist.
* Reported to RFC-Ignorant.org for missing abuse email address and
invalid
WHOIS info.
http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/tools/lookup.php?domain=htmlpurifier.org
* IC3

I'm on shared hosting, so I don't know very much about WHOIS/MX
management. I do know my registrar cloaks my data, but I was under the
impression this is a very common process... and the proxy address does
work (I just tested it...)

Didnt work when I tried it. If it had I wouldnt have reported it.

null

Didnt work when I tried it. If it had I wouldnt have reported it.
Is that as close as Snakepiss gets to an apology? Still, at least he's
better at it than his sidekick Stuckle, eh?

Ambush Commander

Didnt work when I tried it. If it had I wouldnt have reported it.

Did you fully complete the handshake? Also, we're talking about
(e-mail address removed), correct? I kindly ask that you
try one more time.

Viper

Ambush said:
Did you fully complete the handshake? Also, we're talking about
(e-mail address removed), correct? I kindly ask that you
try one more time.

(e-mail address removed)
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email protected]>:
host mx1.balanced.looney.mail.dreamhost.com [208.113.200.14]:
550 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected:
User unknown in virtual alias table

RafaMinu

Didnt work when I tried it. If it had I wouldnt have reported it.

So now, the right thing to do is apologize for your mistake, right?
In fact, you should hang yourself ...

Viper

RafaMinu said:
So now, the right thing to do is apologize for your mistake, right?
In fact, you should hang yourself ...

No mistake, the email bounces as no such user. So it is invalid.

Ambush Commander

No mistake, the email bounces as no such user. So it is invalid.

I'm still not seeing it, although when I purposely feed the SMTP
server with bad data it gives me an identical error message. There
might have been temporary configuration problems; did you try again,
or is that the original error message?

Viper

Ambush said:
I'm still not seeing it, although when I purposely feed the SMTP
server with bad data it gives me an identical error message. There
might have been temporary configuration problems; did you try again,
or is that the original error message?

Nope I tried again...