  1. How do you embed HTML Page in to a another HTML Page. Like its done on this webpag

    http://www.myfloridahouse.com

    where The White Status boards (Current Bills) is actually a different webpage. How do you embed HTML Page into another HTML Page like that.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hyZXlhc2ggUGF0ZWw=?=, Apr 16, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2hyZXlhc2ggUGF0ZWw=?=

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    It's ASPX, not HTML
    You can do it with iFrames/Frames and also with something like this
    (this is ASP but sme idea) http://www.darkfalz.com/1068

    Basically though, it's not HTML embedding HTML, it's ASP(X) Retrieving and
    enbedding the return from the remote page

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    "Shreyash Patel" <> wrote in message
    > How do you embed HTML Page in to a another HTML Page. Like its done on

    this webpage

    Curt_C [MVP], Apr 16, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U2hyZXlhc2ggUGF0ZWw=?=

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    the example is VBScript, not .NET at all, but the same idea should work.
    Just google "get remote page" or something similar

    --

    > >It's ASPX, not HTML
    > >You can do it with iFrames/Frames and also with something like this
    > >(this is ASP but sme idea) http://www.darkfalz.com/1068

    > Can I do this in C# instead of VB.NET? (The Example on the Link is in

    VB.net)

    Curt_C [MVP], Apr 16, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U2hyZXlhc2ggUGF0ZWw=?=

    Sueffel Guest

    Try this:

    <!--#include file="{filename}" -->
    That's the way to do a SSI (Server Side Include)

    HTH,
    Sueffel

    Sueffel, Apr 16, 2004