    happening before.

    Any idea what is causing this?

    Thanks,
    John Beschler, Jul 30, 2003

  2. John Beschler

    Ray at Guest

    Whatever online newsreader you're using isn't html encoding or something
    then. That's odd. This should show up as html for you then, I'd imagine:

    <input name="txt" type="text" value="something
    else">

    I wonder if this will work.
    <script language="javascript">alert('Hey John');</script>

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Jul 30, 2003

  3. It's all rather peculiar. Your line with the "<input..."
    showed up as source; however, I got you JS alert when I
    hit the page!

    I am using the MSDN web interface to the newsgroups at:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroups/managed/

    John Beschler, Jul 30, 2003
  4. Talk about a security hole!

    guess if anyone knows
    >anyone at MS, they should be alerted. Anyone?
    >
    >Ray at work
    >
    >"John Beschler" <> wrote in message
    >> It's all rather peculiar. Your line with the "<input..."
    >> showed up as source; however, I got you JS alert when I
    >> hit the page!
    >>
    >> I am using the MSDN web interface to the newsgroups at:
    >> http://msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroups/managed/

    cript">alert('Hey

    John Beschler, Jul 30, 2003